Hillary's Idiotic Immigration Program Will Cost Taxpayers $300 Billion

OK....time's up.

Put down your pencil and test paper.

What????
You left yours blank.....it reflects your intellect.

Have someone read this to you, and explain it:

"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

As humorist Dave Barry says, I am not making this up.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment."
The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens

Shot your entire worldview to heck, huh?
Uhh, you said the exact same thing that I said in my previous statement. Yours was just much more demeaning, condescending and sprinkled with partisan bias info... Thats cool though, keep riding that superiority complex if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
OK....time's up.

What????

"In this world-turned-upside-down context, let's look at the eligibility rules for Food Stamps, rules that in 46 of the 50 states mean that the U.S. government rewards a household for having an illegal immigrant within it.

Such households have a mix of illegals (often parents) and citizens (usually kids); only the citizens are nominally eligible for the benefits of the program, but if groceries purchased by Food Stamps are on the dining room table, the common-sense assumption is that all members of the family will benefit from it.

Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment."

You said the exact same thing that I said in my previous statement. Yours was just much more demeaning, condescending and sprinkled with partisan bias info... Thats cool though, keep riding that superiority complex if it makes you feel better.

It's not a complex.....it's actual superiority.

And stop lying.

You said illegals don't get benefits....I proved they do.

Here's more:

OK....time's up.

What????

You said the exact same thing that I said in my previous statement. Yours was just much more demeaning, condescending and sprinkled with partisan bias info... Thats cool though, keep riding that superiority complex if it makes you feel better.

And stop lying.

Here's more:

It's definitely a complex. Truly superior and intelligent people don't try so hard.

OK....time's up.

What????

And stop lying.

Here's more:

It's definitely a complex. Truly superior and intelligent people don't try so hard.

There was no effort required.

And...."Truly superior and intelligent people don't try so hard."
....one must question whether you've had even a distant view of said superiority.

Binoculars?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back