CDZ Hillary's dementia defense in the FBI Interview, True

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I realize that everyone considers a Clinton statement false until proven true but if she told the truth will her handlers keep her out of the debates?

I think she will be decent in the debates as long as she remains standing without help. She using this time to prepare for the debates. I would like to know just when Trump is going to prepare?

Hillarys' anxiety grows greater every day before the debate. Anxiety is bad for seizure disorders. Wouldn't be surprised if she has to cancel.

Dementia defense? How many single emails over the past decade do you remember?

Hillary will easily decimate Trump in the debates using her superior knowledge and experience, but the Trump supporters certainly won't give a flying fuck about that. They just want him to make a smarmy remark or use her nickname, and they'll be happy.

She will be wearing an earpiece to receive instructions during the debate.

My bet is that Hillary will come across as drugged to the gills.

You've lost wagers before, right?

But, unlike liberals, he always pays up..............

I don't know William and I've certainly never entered into a wager with him. Do you? Have you? I'm just wondering how you know.

He always pays up!

Oh, that's a fine answer to the question you were asked. NOT!!!

My bet is that Hillary will come across as drugged to the gills.

You've lost wagers before, right?

But, unlike liberals, he always pays up..............

I don't know William and I've certainly never entered into a wager with him. Do you? Have you? I'm just wondering how you know.

He always pays up!

Oh, that's a fine answer to the question you were asked. NOT!!!

Go eat 'skittles'............

As I predicted, she used her own communication devices rather than those provided by the Debate committee (and used by Trump). Are her supporters really that naive about her cheating, or are they as dishonest as she is?

Yeah and she keeps falling in the polls. She actually won the debate on points and turned off the voters at the same time.

As I predicted, she used her own communication devices rather than those provided by the Debate committee (and used by Trump). Are her supporters really that naive about her cheating, or are they as dishonest as she is?

Secretive 'Granny Crony' will set up a Gov't within a Gov't that only represents her. Mark these words.

Forum List

Back