Hillary's 47% moment insulted just about 9.5% of the country

Educated people wouldn't be ignorant enough to vote for Hillary, much less run around in public supporting her. That's just a fact.

Educated people wouldn't be ignorant enough to vote for Hillary, much less run around in public supporting her. That's just a fact.

Most of your "facts" seem to be drawn from when you squat on a toilet bowl.

Yeah, I loved the way those kind sensitive caring Protesters physically assault anyone leaving the venue and used the F-word about 10 times a minute.

Remember this, asshole?

Well, Mr. Deplorable,,,,,,,,,some day (maybe) when you grow more brain cells, you would understand that to be violently AGAINST the orange clown's supporters does not mean that you're a liberal democrat and a Clinton fan.

Are you trying to tell us that people waving the Mexican flag and saying "fuck Trump" 10 times a minute are Trump supporters?

Keep telling your self that, my little LibTard butt-floss... the longer you delude yourself that that is true... the more votes you lose.

Well, Beagle....how exactly can Hillary "lose" votes she never had from the DEPLORABLES....(like you)?

Besides, you morons like Trump for his"honesty" and "telling it like it is"....now your ilk got exactly a good does of honest appraisal on your bigotry.
It is not bigotry to advocate for the departure of 11-12,000,000 invaders, illegally present upon US soil without our prior, express consent.

It is not bigotry to advocate for the cessation or substantive reduction of immigration from regions whose belief-systems and politics are known to be hostile to our well-being.

No matter how many blind, arrogant LibTard fools come oozing out of the woodwork to try and convince their saner countrymen that common sense need not rule.

As to me, I plan on holding my nose and voting for the HildaBeast... the Donald is just too great a risk... although I'll take a shower after I return home from voting.

Voting for the (marginal) Lesser of Two Very Great Evils is no small task for those with a conscience; an attribute foreign to so many of you political hacks.

But... God Almighty... you arrogant Liberal PhukkTards DO have a penchant for alienating your fellow countrymen, don't you?

Not exactly the brightest crayons in the box, you lot.

First, the only people insulted by Hillary's "deplorable" statement, are the people she was referring to, and since Trump polls about 39%, that puts the insulted at about 19% of the voting electorate, or about 9.5% of the US population.

The insult is even more hillarious.

The only people who take offense, are the bigoted twats who hate everyone except their fellow fake pharisee "Christian" bigots.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Enjoy your 9.5% moment, losers, see you on election day.

Says the stupid fucking twat who's own bigotry towards Christians of all the groups he listed shines like a beacon of LIbtardedness.
I am a Christian

I just hate you hateful posers who make people hate Christ because you treat people like shit.

Gay? Can't get a cake.
Transgender? Can't use the bathroom of your choice.

Please present your genitals to the new-Taliban.

God damn you

GOD DAMN YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS.

And yet here you are casting judgment.

First, the only people insulted by Hillary's "deplorable" statement, are the people she was referring to, and since Trump polls about 39%, that puts the insulted at about 19% of the voting electorate, or about 9.5% of the US population.

The insult is even more hillarious.

The only people who take offense, are the bigoted twats who hate everyone except their fellow fake pharisee "Christian" bigots.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Enjoy your 9.5% moment, losers, see you on election day.

Says the stupid fucking twat who's own bigotry towards Christians of all the groups he listed shines like a beacon of LIbtardedness.
I am a Christian

I just hate you hateful posers who make people hate Christ because you treat people like shit.

Gay? Can't get a cake.
Transgender? Can't use the bathroom of your choice.

Please present your genitals to the new-Taliban.

God damn you

GOD DAMN YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS.
:bsflag:

Forum List

Back