Hillarygate: FBI Criminal Investigation of a Presidential Candidate

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Nov 1, 2016.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,336
    The Clintons and Bushs are both mass murderers.You remember what my old user name was,well the clintons were involved in that as much as the Bushs were and were involved in drug smuggling into arkansas while he was governor.people who knew clinton and know about those events wound up getting arKANSAWED.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,005
    Pick one of my positions and tell me why you think it is "crap".

3. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I already have, read the post.

4. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,005
    I read your ambiguous one- liner. The phrase "full of crap on many fronts" is blindly stupid and leaves a reader wondering what you are talking about specifically. Your other puzzling declaration: that I cited no authority for my position, is also dumb. My narrative holds several positions so pin one down and I will cite the reference.

5. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    Cite authority.

6. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,005
    Cite yours!

7. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I did not float a premise, you did.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I amso IR

I amso IR "Well Yea, Duh"! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +473
    In my own opinion, which is not in any way important to this conversation, Mr. Comey was influenced by someone much more powerful than the run of the mill government, to reopen the investigation of Clinton. Who, where, what, when or why, I don't know and honestly don't want to know. But we all had better start understanding, we have what we have because of that power or source. That source has determined that the Hillary investigation will go forward to it's conclusion and that the final cost or damage is worth the effort. That sort of strength will not be denied and this reversal, by the FBI, is simply the truth of the matter. As for Clinton herself, she is simply the tip of the elephants trunk. There is an entire elephant behind her and that is the target. This mess involves the entire world and the world's leadership. To put it in simple terms, someone or entity is pissed! And, it or they have decided to end a perceived problem, once for all. Have a nice day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I amso IR

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +473
    Hillary has been on point, think point in the sense of a military patrol, far too long. She was going to be seen and eliminated at some, well, point in time. She and her beloved, Bill, have been caught getting greedy and not thinking in the best interests of management, alluding to the "who, what, where" referenced above. She has become a liability "IT" does not want. Further, Hill/Billy have put themselves in a precarious position, through their own behavior and greed, they have alienated the very hand which feeds them. Sad but true! She and Bill cannot be allowed to continue on the path of self importance simply because they may, quite by accident, give rise to a movement which can and will cause the upset of the "who, what, where, when and why" apple cart. And that!, ain't gonna happen! In the secret world of "As The World Turns" that is unforgivable and not even spoken about unless something extreme happens. She, Hillary and He Bill are that extreme event which invokes the dreaded "Due Diligence" response. Comment if you must. Keep up the Good Work, Mrs M. I enjoy reading you're words of wise observation and study. Now is the time for Jake Starkey to come on scene. Welcome Jake.

10. I amso IR

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +473
    P.S. I love this Op Ed forum. The folks are so civil and understanding. I am so tired of the the Crude, Rude comments made elsewhere. Then on the other hand, there is also a place for the "Flame Zone". Too bad more folks do not use it, as a rule.