Hillary will pick Webster Hubbell as VP

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
What loyalty. When the Castle Grande grand jury subpoenaed Hillary's Rose Law Firm billing records, they found out Hillary, supposedly, if you believe Hillary and Hubbell, billed for work done by Hubbell. That's why Hubbell went to prison the second time...

"Your honor, Hillary billed for Castle Grande, but I did the fraudulent legal work, so put me in prison"

"Done, Mr. Hubbell, off to prison you go.."

Hillary then walks outside the court and declares "THEY GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!" those vast right wing conspirators...

Why was Webster Hubbell so very loyal to Hillary???

Perhaps this will help...

webster hubbell chelsea clinton father - Google Search

Webster Hubbell is obviously Chelsea's bio-daddy...

When checking up on Hillary, make sure to really, well, CHECK....

What loyalty. When the Castle Grande grand jury subpoenaed Hillary's Rose Law Firm billing records, they found out Hillary, supposedly, if you believe Hillary and Hubbell, billed for work done by Hubbell. That's why Hubbell went to prison the second time...

"Your honor, Hillary billed for Castle Grande, but I did the fraudulent legal work, so put me in prison"

Hillary then walks outside the court and declares "THEY GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!" those vast right wing conspirators...

Resorting to personal attacks on the candidate's kids already, hmmmm? That's freakin' desperate, bub.

Gary_f9b504_384107.gif

No troll thread is complete without a shit load of Gary Busey trolls. lol

• Banned
Indeed, nevermind that Hillary should've gone to prison for

1. engaging in "legal" work that helped Madison S&L defraud the US taxpayer to the tune of a half billion dollars
2. "losing" her subpoenaed billing records, which turned up... in her residence in the White House
3. billing for work done by someone else ( a felony in and of itself)
4. didn't get disbarred for doing so

Resorting to personal attacks on the candidate's kids already, hmmmm? That's freakin' desperate, bub.

Speaking of desperate, I read on Facebook that the MSM has asked Ivanka Trump how her Dad treats women. I wonder if you would consider it a personal attack if they asked Chelsea Clinton the same question?

Indeed, nevermind that Hillary should've gone to prison for

1. engaging in "legal" work that helped Madison S&L defraud the US taxpayer to the tune of a half billion dollars
2. "losing" her subpoenaed billing records, which turned up... in her residence in the White House
3. billing for work done by someone else ( a felony in and of itself)
4. didn't get disbarred for doing so

There is a reason Trump calls her crooked Hillary, and that is just one of many.

• Banned
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of desperate, I read on Facebook that the MSM has asked Ivanka Trump how her Dad treats women. I wonder if you would consider it a personal attack if they asked Chelsea Clinton the same question?[/QUOTE]

Chelsea's response - "Webster Hubbell fucked my mom Hillary, that's all I know"

Yeah, because all the rest of the Clinton cronies from Arkansas are either dead or in prison...

Forum List

Back