Hillary Warns Fans Of Republicans Will Collapse The Economic Boom Of Last Seven Years.

It happens with every change of office to blame the last guy for any problems the new one encounters.....probably all the way back to George Washington and he blamed the King of England.

She isn't going to do a fucking thing....

CZngkBXWYAEUtnX.jpg

I guess Hillary is just thinking that because we have had positive job growth in the last seven years that their has been a boom but that is not necessarily true. The great depression saw positive job growth throughout the entire time but no one ever thinks of that as a boom. The one thing that may indicate how well the job market is really doing is to examine groups that tend to lag in employment such as hispanics, blacks, and young people. The unemployment rate of these groups (as well as others) are always higher and if you examine the stats on those groups it may show a much better picture of the TRUE unemployment rate.

Another indicator would be the type of jobs 'created' or available. Entry level and/or services isn't good for economic numbers, while skilled trades or those requiring a degree are.

Over six and a half years of GDP growth. Something around 12 million jobs created. Unemployment dropped from double digits down to 5.5%. The plunge in the LFPR which began 16 years ago has been halted for almost two years now. Even U-6 has been plummeting for years.

The Dow was at 7,949.09 the day Obama took office. Today it is over 16,000. This run has been VERY good for the top one percent who own 50 percent of the stocks out there.

People kept whining that gas was under two dollars when Bush was President (forgetting it peaked at the highest in history under Bush). Now that gas is back under two dollars, they are whining the price is too low!
I make less than I did the day Obama took office....and I'm at the same job....working for the Department of Defense. More is being taken out of may pay this year to cover increases in health coverage premiums. Wages have stagnated but the costs of living has gone way up.

I don't give a frigg about the friggen DOW if I'm having problems paying for my health insurance, utilities, and food.

Forum List

Back