Hillary Using Media Blitz To Cover Up Her Criminal Activies And Get Out Of Trouble

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Saturday, Hillary was on SNL, and this morning she was on NBCs the Today show, talking about how the Republicans are trying to ruin her chances at being president for political reasons. She also insinuated that Obama should stop the investigations into her criminal activities......something he legally cannot do.

Hillary is trying to go around the law and hopefully swing public opinion to her side. She thinks this will get her out of trouble.

I think it's pathetic.

It's clear this woman has no shame whatsoever.

Clinton.jpg

NBC’s Guthrie to Hillary: Should Benghazi Committee be ‘Disbanded’?

In an exclusive interview with Hillary Clinton on Monday’s NBC Today, co-host Savannah Guthrie teed up the Democratic front-runner to slam the congressional committee investigating the Benghazi terrorist attack as a partisan hit job: “You're scheduled to testify before that committee. Do you think it should be disbanded? That's what Nancy Pelosi has called for.”

Clinton seized on the softball: “Well, I have to say that now that they’ve admitted it's a political partisan committee for the sole purpose of going after me, not trying to make our diplomats who serve in dangerous areas safer, that's up to the Congress....it's not appropriate what they’ve done, from obviously their own admission.”

In a follow-up, Guthrie wondered: “You've mentioned there have been seven or eight Benghazi committees. This is the first to actually discover and find your e-mails. Was that a public service?”

Clinton dismissed the idea: “No. No, I mean, before this whole thing, you know, was a big controversy, you know, the State Department was looking for information. My e-mails were on the government account, more than 90% of them....some things are just beyond the pale, and I'm happy to go, if it still is in operation, to testify. I am happy to turn over my e-mails. I've gone further than anybody ever has.”

- See more at: NBC’s Guthrie to Hillary: Should Benghazi Committee be ‘Disbanded’?

Total lies of course. Not only didn't she turn over all of her emails, but she tried to destroy incriminating evidence when she didn't. She also lied, during this interview, that she feels that it's up to the State Department employee to decide what is personal communications and what is government communications.

Total lie.

Well, everyone at NBC is desperately trying to fix her damaged image with the public.
hillary-clinton-impersonates-donald-trump-on-snl.jpg

I don't think it's going to work.

I'm sure that if Mud were the autorney General, she would already be charged.

Forum List

Back