Hillary triggered the suicide of Vincent Foster

No no no that blood thirsty beast pulled the trigger herself. I read that on the bathroom wall at that pizza parlor

Not sure why that would surprise anybody. When I lived in the DC area, I heard tons of Hillary Clinton horror stories even by democrats. One long time Congressional staffer told me that was the absolute worst administration to ever have to work with they were so authoritarian about everything. He said whenever they possibly could, they routed things through Gore's office just to keep from having to deal with the Clinton or their inner circle staff they were so condescending and entitled toward everybody, even democrats in Congress.

Trump did in in the Conservatory with a candlestick

There was no reason to move this thread to this forum.....What Kenneth Star said was what he said.....no conspiracy to it....obviously someone just does not like the truth to get out.

Great as I was wondering why it was not in the conspiracy theory forum.

Lots of people believed at the time hillary had something to do with Foster's suicide but as usual the usual suspects protected her.

Kenneth Starr admits he omitted in report that Hillary Clinton 'triggered' Vince Foster's suicide | Daily Mail Online
Can you believe our President is stupid enough to repeat this rumor?

He believes in all the conspiracy theories pushed by Rush, Dobbs, Hannity, Levin, etc. and now Barr is part of the stooges.

Not sure why that would surprise anybody. When I lived in the DC area, I heard tons of Hillary Clinton horror stories even by democrats. One long time Congressional staffer told me that was the absolute worst administration to ever have to work with they were so authoritarian about everything. He said whenever they possibly could, they routed things through Gore's office just to keep from having to deal with the Clinton or their inner circle staff they were so condescending and entitled toward everybody, even democrats in Congress.
Cool stories.

Cool stories.

I would expect something a little more high minded like accusing Trump of rape from you, but whatever.

Forum List

Back