Hillary thinking about Michelle Obama as a running mate...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
interesting... how's that for name recognition... the boys of course would have to get lost for awhile.

7 Women Hillary Clinton Should Consider as a Running Mate
7. First Lady Michelle Obama

OK, this is probably not going to happen, but Clinton says on the campaign trail that she wants to continue the Obama legacy. What better way to do that than to literally keep an Obama in the executive branch? Michelle Obama has an impressive legal résumé and eight years of policy experience as first lady, not to mention fabulous dance moves and a glorious sense of style that would perk up the drab and overly masculine Congress. As president of the Senate, Michelle Obama would bring the type of no-nonsense leadership that the passel of tantrumming politicians need in order to get in line and actually pass legislation. The only thing better than an all-women ticket? An all-first lady ticket.

Hey... they could go back to chicago and launch their campaign from bill ayers livingroom... heh...

actually bill could play the court jester... so to speak.

Last edited:
It would be great but I dont think she wants to do it. She still has her younger daughter in the home.
She SHOULD be trying out for the power forward spot on the Chicago Bulls.
You must be a very small little guy Opi. I'm sorry she looms so large in your eyes that you think she is big enough to play PF in the NBA. I would probably make you squirt yourself if you saw me. :laugh:

Forum List

Back