Hillary still less trustworthy than Trump

Divine Wind

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2011
Texas
This link shows most Americans have made up their minds about their election choice, but it also shows they trust Hillary less than Trump.

It also shows that they find Trump shares their values more than Hillary does by a small margin.

Many voters made their choice before face-off: #tellusatoday
092616-Your-say-Prez-behavior_Online-01.jpg

it's amazing how 25 years of pushing a narrative can ingrain it in the public consciousness.

no, wait, what's the opposite of amazing?

Less trustworthy, less trustworthy...

Indeed she is, has anyone in US politics had more scandals than her? No wonder they call her "experienced".

Its amazing that Drumpf is struggling against Hilary when many people are voting for her simply to keep the idiot Drumpf from the office.
Possibly, but my guess is that, unlike the record setting turnout in 2008, we'll have a new low turnout in 2016.

Its amazing that Drumpf is struggling against Hilary when many people are voting for her simply to keep the idiot Drumpf from the office.
You get to go int the plantation basket. That's one of her favorites, but there's not a lot of excitement there except for old church ladies.

it's amazing how 25 years of pushing a narrative can ingrain it in the public consciousness....
Are you calling the public a basket of stupid deplorables? ;)
I'm saying that 25+ years of propaganda has had the desired effect.

during the campaign trump has lied more often than Clinton. he told more lies and more egregious lies than clinton during the debate.

clinton on the other hand was the most honest candidate in either primary campaign. she is certainly more honest than trump now.

but the facts play second fiddle to the decades long propaganda that she is dishonest

I wonder if there is a single person that actually supports Hillary, outside her special interest groups that is. I haven't ever seen one, not once have I heard a positive case for Hillary. It's always that Trump is Hitler, because Hillary's special interest media, bought and paid for told them that.

Of course, everyone at this point knows that she will continue the erosion of the western values that made the first world the great success it has been. Back to banana-republic is the way...

clinton on the other hand was the most honest candidate in either primary campaign. she is certainly more honest than trump now.

but the facts play second fiddle to the decades long propaganda that she is dishonest
That's actually funny. I've no idea why someone would even try to paint the Beast as honest.

during the campaign trump has lied more often than Clinton. he told more lies and more egregious lies than clinton during the debate.

Translation: You're correct, DW. Not only do I think a majority of voters are stupid, but also gullible.

Sorry, dude, but while there's lots of "propaganda" being slung around out there, let's give most active voters credit for being smart enough to recognize the difference between propaganda and a lie.

Both Clintons have a long track record of treading the ethical line. I'm not talking about Vince Foster bullshit or Benghazi, but things like the Whitewater files mysteriously appearing on a table, sexual scandals, the Lincoln bedroom scandal, the Clinton Foundation questions, the exclusive use of an unsecure email system while acting as Secretary of State, etc.

There's a reason why both candidates are the most loathsome in living history. Bitch about Trump all you want, but don't tell me Hillary didn't earn the reason why so many do not trust her honesty.

Translation: You're correct, DW. Not only do I think a majority of voters are stupid, but also gullible.

Sorry, dude, but while there's lots of "propaganda" being slung around out there, let's give most active voters credit for being smart enough to recognize the difference between propaganda and a lie.

Both Clintons have a long track record of treading the ethical line. I'm not talking about Vince Foster bullshit or Benghazi, but things like the Whitewater files mysteriously appearing on a table, sexual scandals, the Lincoln bedroom scandal, the Clinton Foundation questions, the exclusive use of an unsecure email system while acting as Secretary of State, etc.

There's a reason why both candidates are the most loathsome in living history. Bitch about Trump all you want, but don't tell me Hillary didn't earn the reason why so many do not trust her honesty.

That being said, it's not very close, Trump is by far the honest one. He has 500? businesses and have managed to keep almost all that corruption free, even though it's clear he can't even have the time to view the balance sheet of each one. Besides, against Hillary, the giant liar... it's ok to flip flop till the dawn comes. It's not like she's not the master... it's sweet when she tastes her own medicine. She knows the political playbook better than the other Clinton knows how to cheat and not get the boot.

Trump is highly imperfect but still a huge improvement over Hillary.

Hillary's record is absolutely all fraud, coattalling/enabling off cheating hubby, and selling out.

Trump at least can claim real financial value creation, job creation, and more ability to resist selling out than Hillary.

Two imperfect choices - Trump clearly the better one.

Forum List

Back