Hillary said Trump was "FOR THE WAR"...he was a private citizen, she was a Senator...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She got it wrong 3 times....

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

She VOTED against the surge.

She VOTED for the withdraw of troops that led to ISIS.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Nice try for Libs trying to blame the war on Trump.

It's almost as if it's an actual requirement to be retarded to be able to register as Republican these days.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

And it is not true that Trump ever supported the war. The fact that Lester Holt thought he had shows what a powerful liar Clinton is.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Kiddo, nobody is trying to blame the war on Trump. We all blame Bush and his cooked intel.
What is being factually stated by those in the know is that Donald Trump supported the war as he admitted to Howard Stern.

Nobody would hold it against him…after all, HRC voted for it as did the majority of Congress. But of course, now that the war is looked back on as those having supported it being sold a bill of goods; Donald is trying to change his stance. You can run from your record…but you can’t hide.

You do know you're wasting your breath, right?

Trump did support the war, but the most disturbing thing is how he thinks we should have plundered and looted Iraq before leaving.
No, he never supported the war and that is the reason no one has been able to find an instance when he did. This all goes to show how powerful a liar Hillary is.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Oh yeah. Trumpians are immune from facts, logic, reason…etc…

This is why I think there will be an attempt on her life.

Trump did support the war, but the most disturbing thing is how he thinks we should have plundered and looted Iraq before leaving.
No, he never supported the war and that is the reason no one has been able to find an instance when he did. This all goes to show how powerful a liar Hillary is.
Trump is on record saying he was for the war before it started. And his first negative remarks about the war did not come until well after it began, after it had pretty much been accepted that we were wrong about WMD's.

But regardless, I'd love to read your opinion on Trump's stance that we should have looted and plundered Iraq.

Sure he did...

In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

But in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump said he supported an Iraq invasion.

In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.

When asked the question about supporting the invasion he told Howard Stern " Yeah, I guess so "...

Now the question would be if that answer was consider solid support or tongue and cheek response. A true man would have said yes or no, but let me not confuse Donald John Trump as a true man.

So for the record he did say " Yeah, I guess so " like some little child would do, and that is reality!

Trump and Iraq: Trump and Iraq: A Case Study in What's Wrong with 'Fact Checking'

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

This is all about Clinton lying about Trump supporting the war she helped launched.

Trump is on record saying he was for the war before it started. And his first negative remarks about the war did not come until well after it began, after it had pretty much been accepted that we were wrong about WMD's.

But regardless, I'd love to read your opinion on Trump's stance that we should have looted and plundered Iraq.
You've been duped by Clinton. There is no recorcd of Trump ever supporting the war Clinton helped to launch. Clearly, she is one of the most talented liars of our time.

You've been duped by Clinton. There is no recorcd of Trump ever supporting the war Clinton helped to launch. Clearly, she is one of the most talented liars of our time.
Yes there is. Some have posted it above.

Anyways, opinion on his support of plundering and looting Iraq please.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

And it is not true that Trump ever supported the war. The fact that Lester Holt thought he had shows what a powerful liar Clinton is.

I read a number of quotes where he was critical of the way it was being carried out. he was a private citizen. she was a member of congress.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

Well if there is, and if it's successful, I'll still piss on her grave.

No record ? Except audio and video !

Geez . Don straight up lied many times in that debate . On shit that he's on video / audio/ tweets!!!

You realize that shit exists right ?

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

This is all about Clinton lying about Trump supporting the war she helped launched.

Are you saying he didn’t answer “I guess” when asked about whether he supported the war?

From Factcheck.org:

Others have looked, but no one else — including PolitiFact and the Washington Post Fact Checker — has been able to find any evidence to support his claims, either. Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

again…not a big deal. Until you try to lie about it like Trump is doing… Then he gets called on the lie and all of the sudden, the story is “Why are they asking about it?” Because he is not telling the truth.

She VOTED FOR THE WAR.

3 VERY BIG STRIKES!

No one is trying to blame the war on Trump, retard. FAIL.

Trump makes a big deal about how his judgment is superior to Clinton's. Since he has ZERO government experience, he has to depend on us to vote for him based on his judgment.

Sound familiar? Remember another guy who had no experience in 2008 who asked us to trust his judgment. How's that working out?

Since Trump and Clinton both supported the invasion, they both had the exact same judgment.

Even worse, Trump wanted to cut and run from Iraq in 2007. He opposed the surge. He wanted Bush impeached.

So that tells you MUCH about his judgment, which he LIES about.

So he has shitty judgment, AND he is a HUGE fucking liar.

Forum List

Back