Hillary polls higher than Republicans on handling of terrorism

lol, Aol. another rag that has proven to be unreliable with the truth.

she did such a fine job with Benghazi. that must be the reason for it eh? she only had a few people die in that one.

and then we can go search and find another poll that says Republicans are more trusted with it. so believe what you want or need I guess

she did such a fine job with Benghazi. that must be the reason for it eh? she only had a few people die in that one.

and then we can go search and find another poll that says Republicans are more trusted with it. so believe what you want or need I guess

AOL is just reporting the results you dipshit. God are you stupid.

AOL is just reporting the results you dipshit. God are you stupid.

Still it's WAPO. I can put a Fox poll up showing Rubio, Trump and Cruz all three beating Hillary in the election...will you believe it?

AOL is till up and running? Talk about a giant falling to the scrap heap

I know it. I thought they were dead and gone. a shame because they should be.
they're just another lapdog pushing out the propaganda for the DNC

Yea, we should all get our news from Fox or better yet, Breitbart. You guys crack me up. :lol:

Or Wapo? This is sort of going over your head....think hard

Where do you think you can find that poll? Why don't you make that your mission this morning? Post a link to a poll that shows the opposite of the one done by that rag the Washington Post and ABC News.

LMAO A WAPO poll? Really?

Right, we should trust all those conservative pollsters who predicted Romney was going to beat Obama hands down, because they have such a great track record. :cuckoo:

It's a based poll, you should have known you were going to catch grief

And as I stated, we shouldn't read that much into this yet, but it could be a problem for Republicans. Of course you can't read, so it's no surprise that you have nothing better than to make yourself look like a jackass.

I wouldn't spend time digging into the poll but anyone that believes Hillary is America's best chance to fight terrorism is too stupid for words. What foreign policy went well under her watch?

Last edited:
LMAO A WAPO poll? Really?

Right, we should trust all those conservative pollsters who predicted Romney was going to beat Obama hands down, because they have such a great track record. :cuckoo:

It's a based poll, you should have known you were going to catch grief

And as I stated, we shouldn't read that much into this yet, but it could be a problem for Republicans. Of course you can't read, so it's no surprise that you have nothing better than to make yourself look like a jackass.

A jackass is someone bawling about people using Fox and Breitbart....while quoting Wapo. You're really stupid

Yea, we should all get our news from Fox or better yet, Breitbart. You guys crack me up. :lol:

swoooooosh. and then they get mad and throw up Foooooooooooox neeeeeews. :eusa_doh:

You have a problem with Wapo? They were spot on in 2012, whereas your conservative pollsters weren't even close. You guys crack me up.

You have a problem with Wapo? They were spot on in 2012, whereas your conservative pollsters weren't even close. You guys crack me up.

I tend to rely on Realclear...they have a mix. But Wapo? ROFLMAO

Yes, they are a proven biased left leaning lapdog propaganda spewing for the Democrat party. that's all
add Obama and the DNC in this

Forum List

Back