Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

You ever ask yourself "why?"

Has Obama or Carter investigated that much?

They have been investigated that much because they are always up to no good, Jesus dude get a clue.

Why single them out? What about Bush Jnr? At least Bubba appointed a Special Prosecutor. Bush refused. Gee, I wonder why?

Why single them out? They are not singleing them out (wonder if that's a word?)

They are always doing devious unethical stuff and getting caught doing it. Who in their right mind would hire Debbie who had to step down from the dnc for rigging the election.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians.
I can't even begin to imagine how much you regret making this idiotic thread now. Everybody knows that she is a pathological liar and conducts government business with the utmost unethical behavior. And with each passing day there is more and more coming out about her lies.

State Dept. Releases New Batch of Emails Clinton Failed to Turn Over

They have been investigated that much because they are always up to no good, Jesus dude get a clue.

Why single them out? What about Bush Jnr? At least Bubba appointed a Special Prosecutor. Bush refused. Gee, I wonder why?
Because "Bubba" was ignorant enough to believe he was untouchable. The "special prosecutor" exposed that "Bubba" had been lying the entire time (just like the rational Americans already knew).

Because "Bubba" was ignorant enough to believe he was untouchable. The "special prosecutor" exposed that "Bubba" had been lying the entire time (just like the rational Americans already knew).

What a day when Kenneth released his report.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians.
I can't even begin to imagine how much you regret making this idiotic thread now. Everybody knows that she is a pathological liar and conducts government business with the utmost unethical behavior. And with each passing day there is more and more coming out about her lies.

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News

Is it a lie if a politician promises to do something if elected and does not do it?

And what would such a prosecutor say in the case of Bush Jnr?
I have no idea. And neither do you. The fact is - WMD's were found in Iraq.

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo
It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

Bomb said to holddeadly sarin gas explodes in Iraq

NewsMax Archives

Trump will not nuke Russia. Your cult leader is kissing Putin ass but Hillary will stand and fight against Putin aggressions................. Putin is scared of Hillary that is why Putin is trying to help Trump bc this will be so easy for Putin.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.
"Barry"? I see you are STILL butt hurt over the last TWO Presidential elections lol

It's either Barry or "Urkel".
1258883261036_f.jpg
Know what I mean? I called him Barry before he got elected because I thought he was an empty suit...and eight years later I'm still calling him Barry because he proved me right.
and he, like Sanders was right about Iraq you idiot :thup:

I've got a feeling that Trump and I had the same thoughts about Iraq...namely that getting rid of Saddam was a good thing...but trying to stay in Iraq to regime build was a bad thing. I would have left the Iraqi military in place to keep order in the country and then departed with a warning to whoever became the next leader of Iraq to be a responsible member of the world community or we'd be back again.

In your opinion did Coalition Provisional Authority Order No. 1, barring members of the Baath Party from all but low level government posts and Coalition Provisional Authority Order No. 2, disbanding the Iraqi army originate in the office of the president or the vice president or...?

And-----and are the exact same unemployed Iraqi young men that Coalition Provisional Authority Orders No. 1 & 2 humiliated, the exact same people that became the first ISIL recruits?

Who Disbanded the Iraqi Army?
By Fred Kaplan

It's strangely appropriate that, just as the debate gets under way over whether the Iraq war's next phase will be its last, another scuffle has broken out over how the U.S. occupation went so badly from the outset.

The dispute concerns what many regard as the Bush administration's single biggest mistake in the first few months after Saddam Hussein's ouster—the order, in May 2003, to disband the Iraqi army.

It was a move that put 250,000 young Iraqi men out of a job, out on the streets, angry, and armed—and all but guaranteed the violent chaos to come.

<snip>

I can't even begin to imagine how much you regret making this idiotic thread now. Everybody knows that she is a pathological liar and conducts government business with the utmost unethical behavior. Here is yet another example of her egregious unethical behavior...

‘Am I Not Speaking English?’: Reporter Grills State Department Spox Over Clinton Foundation Emails

And what would such a prosecutor say in the case of Bush Jnr?

Uhm I don't know, maybe just suppose maybe they bring up the testimony of Sadam himself as he spoke to a CIA agent waiting to be hanged?

Don't tell me you never read that?

Is it a lie if a politician promises to do something if elected and does not do it?
That depends - did the politician do everything within their power to keep that promise but forces beyond their control prevented it? Then no.

If they didn't try to keep those promises - then yes.
So if Congress does not honor the president's promise, it's OK, and not a lie? So Trump can then promise a great wall and if it can't be done it was just a campaign promise. We can carry that premise on out to what?

Forum List

Back