Hillary is the candidate for & of the people.

Mrs BJ Clinton is the candidate of the elite, the oligarchy, and for Wall Street and big corps...

Get under my skin?

That is an understatement.

She is a lying entitled cunttt who thinks she is unique or special.

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps.

I was at Rand Paul's Las Vegas announcement this past Saturday. There were a few hundred people there all of their own choosing, nobody bused in, no hand picked audience. That is a grassroots campaign. Hillary's is nothing but astroturf.

Unfortunately Rand Paul's inability to cater to the moderate Republican base prevents him from being a truly viable candidate.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.
All staged, planted democratic operatives.

WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT.

Thanks Fox News

What else have we come to expect of liberal politicians? Nothing but lies. Hillary has this down.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.

Thanks Fox News
She's a dumb kunt. Plain and simple. Those who disagree are brainwashed idiots.

Compelling arguments bro. You're clearly an intellectual god.
Yeah but when he's right, he's right.

Thanks Fox News

Everyone is right when they are right.

Get under my skin?

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps. Who in their right mind would purposely identify with the boorish and profane loser like him?
So you whine to the mods about my response to you. What a fucking crybaby. All you ever do is throw insults in my threads. You never contribute to the actual content of the thread. Yet your insults are somehow different than mine & only I get modded.

Get bent loser

Thanks Fox News

Everyone is right when they are right.
And you know I'm right, too.

Get under my skin?

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps. Who in their right mind would purposely identify with the boorish and profane loser like him?
So you whine to the mods about my response to you. What a fucking crybaby. All you ever do is throw insults in my threads. You never contribute to the actual content of the thread. Yet your insults are somehow different than mine & only I get modded.

Get bent loser
Hmm, looks like Grampa murked her.

Is this the equivalent of having to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you? Is she that unpopular? I have heard her book tour was a total failure.

Hillary is SUCH a candidate of the people that she doesn't trust them with cell phones and cameras!

Iowans had their cellphones and cameras confiscated before getting to meet the Democratic presidential frontrunner, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

(snip)

"Pottawattamie County Democratic Chairwoman Linda Nelson said the meeting was so private that everyone invited was asked to hand over their cellphones and cameras before taking part."

The Clinton campaign has been trying to control Hillary's campaign events as much as possible.

Taking the cellphones and cameras of possible voters, however, is usually reserved for high-level national security events, not campaign stops.

Cellphones and Cameras Confiscated Before Meeting With Hillary The Weekly Standard

No comment from the left? You guys are ok with this? Are you ok with being made to look foolish?

Just wondering if you're really this clueless insofar as this is standard practice for politicians. Ted Cruz announced at a college where students were required to be present....surely you were equally as outraged by that....right?

I'm guessing no.

No comment from the left? You guys are ok with this? Are you ok with being made to look foolish?

Just wondering if you're really this clueless insofar as this is standard practice for politicians. Ted Cruz announced at a college where students were required to be present....surely you were equally as outraged by that....right?

I'm guessing no.

I'm also finding this thread bizarre for another reason that is opposite to yours:

Hillary as Obama's SOS signed off on the Syria, Libya and Iraq disasters.

This is another bucket list ploy as was Obama, who effectively dismembered the Democratic party in 30 states as the best campaigner the GOP has ever had. The results than can be expected from Hillary should be similar. The blue wall are creating candidates such as Warren who are despised by non-Democrats.

I could call both major parties corporate whores but that would be an insult to prostitutes. I am simply a minarchal libertarian who simply wants to kill the symbiotic beast we have now.

Forum List

Back