Hillary fascist supporters go to war, typical.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Very telling that the left wing always accuses the opposition of violence, yet it is they whom are the harbingers of hate and violence. Come on white America rise up against the evil which is Hillary. Those of color you are more than welcome to throw off the bonds that bind you to the democrat party. Rise up people now is our time.

Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps Country; Media Ignores...

Walk Of Fame Star Destroyed By Vandals...

'Angry protesters' storm DC hotel grand opening...LIMBAUGH: THE YEAR WAS 1980...

The left has a very long history of violence and with this election it continues. The MSM is very good at hiding the violence, so D voters don't know shit about it...they get duped very f**king time...many are so duped they think Hillary supporters are being attacked.

Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation
Media pays little attention to escalating attacks, thousands of threats against Trump supporters
While the mainstream media has been working day and night promoting Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, it has largely ignored or downplayed violent attacks against supporters of Donald Trump.

But assaults on Trump supporters appear to be growing increasingly common as Election Day approaches and tensions intensify. Reports of Trump lawn signs and banners being stolen and defaced are everywhere on social media.

160602-trump-supporters-attacked-rd-1135p_d8e3d7ed78796a8342708c3bf4c5e082.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

They paid to drag violent protesters to Trump rallies, enough said!

Yes they sure did but D voters don't know about this, because their media purposely keeps them in the dark and they are not smart enough to see the deception.

Yes they sure did but D voters don't know about this, because their media purposely keeps them in the dark and they are not smart enough to see the deception.

Don't make excuses for the liberals. They know they just don't care. The ends justify the means, to them.

The left has a very long history of violence and with this election it continues. The MSM is very good at hiding the violence, so D voters don't know shit about it...they get duped very f**king time...many are so duped they think Hillary supporters are being attacked.

Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation
Media pays little attention to escalating attacks, thousands of threats against Trump supporters
While the mainstream media has been working day and night promoting Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, it has largely ignored or downplayed violent attacks against supporters of Donald Trump.

But assaults on Trump supporters appear to be growing increasingly common as Election Day approaches and tensions intensify. Reports of Trump lawn signs and banners being stolen and defaced are everywhere on social media.

160602-trump-supporters-attacked-rd-1135p_d8e3d7ed78796a8342708c3bf4c5e082.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

You give them too much credit for having morality. As if knowing would make a difference if they didn't know already.

Don't make excuses for the liberals. They know they just don't care. The ends justify the means, to them.
Agreed...some libs are that screwed up...but many don't know what is going on. They get all their news from LWNJ sources. I heard today that 91% of the MSM network reporting on Trump, was negative. The MSM has drowned libs in hate Trump stories, so they just go along with it.

Agreed...some libs are that screwed up...but many don't know what is going on. They get all their news from LWNJ sources. I heard today that 91% of the MSM network reporting on Trump, was negative. The MSM has drowned libs in hate Trump stories, so they just go along with it.

30 years ago I would agree but today with access to many news outlets the liberals only stay ignorant cause they want to be ignorant. I have friends who are die hard liberals who if asked will tell you they know nothing of the Hillary corruption. They will tell you it is just a RWNC trumped up conspiracy. They want to stay ignorant that way they can vote for Hillary without guilt. If they actually looked at the news and saw how evil and corrupt she is, they would still vote for her but might have a slight amount of guilt.

30 years ago I would agree but today with access to many news outlets the liberals only stay ignorant cause they want to be ignorant. I have friends who are die hard liberals who if asked will tell you they know nothing of the Hillary corruption. They will tell you it is just a RWNC trumped up conspiracy. They want to stay ignorant that way they can vote for Hillary without guilt. If they actually looked at the news and saw how evil and corrupt she is, they would still vote for her but might have a slight amount of guilt.

They are not liberals, but a bunch of regressive drones.

We see libs like that on this forum every day.

Forum List

Back