Hillary Comes to The People's Republic of Ann Arbor

If she can't get a good crowd in that leftist community, she really should just STFU.

Maybe leftists aren't as dumb as I thought.

So maintaining this country = peoples republic. Athens greece the 3rd-4th century bc was one of the first democracies and this model of doing things has stood the test of time. Weird, how you idiots don't understand the difference between a nation working together to get things down and the "I won't": say it but you don't know what you're talking about.

Republicans must have never taken a single class in government.

Her book title "What Happened?" Sure is appropriate. Maybe it's time for her to do more listening than talking.

Yep, it is the worse thing in the world to help the poor, to protect the helpless and to invest in our own country. Gots to keep that police state humming and hand out some more tax breaks to the traitors offshoring and outsourcing to china!!!! Trump is such a fucking liar!

^^^Hillary voter...:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Lol,

At least Hillary wouldn't have turned us into a mixture of Saudi Arabia and Somalia like your dumb ass would. Of course, caveman, your goal is to rip this nation down for anyone that is poor and build it into a police state from hell.
Anyone who voted Hillary, voted for a criminal.

Oh well....no one would ever accuse you of being informed.

At least Hillary wouldn't have turned us into a mixture of Saudi Arabia and Somalia like your dumb ass would. Of course, caveman, your goal is to rip this nation down for anyone that is poor and build it into a police state from hell.
You really are oblivious to what took place during the Kenyan's reign, aren't you?

Is it just me or are libs especially frustrated lately? it seems like whenever they want to prove they do possess the ability to be right about something they summon right wing politicians and ideals so they can feel legit.

Forum List

Back