Hillary Clinton to Present Health Care Plan

You're an idiot. I;m not certain whether it was an at-birth sort of thing or whether you suffered a head injury. We cant rule out drug usage either. But your post proves it. Stringing together a bunch of half facts, half truths and out of date information and somehow somewhere it means "something."
If any of the links are lying, prove it. You are going to have to do a lot better than, "Nuh uh!"
Hillary's a liar.

I can't believe a word she says or puts down in print.

Obozocare failed???

Nope. It's still here.

ObamaCare needs a lot of fixes. Just like RomneyCare did.

A few years after RomneyCare was enacted, 75 percent of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted to keep it around, even though 60 percent said it needed fixing.

The same will be true of ObamaCare. Like it or hate it (I hate it), it is here to stay.

It's funny that Romney enacted an individual mandate. Right wingers call that a violation of the Constitution these days, and yet they selected Romney as their candidate for President!

Positively schizophrenic.
Damn...

If Obozocare is fucked up, looks like they should have read it before they passed it!!!

Typical Lib lunacy...
So I guess the Republican Congress should have read their balanced budget act before they passed it since it has required several "doc fixes" over the years, eh?

Every comprehensive law has consequences which cannot be foreseen.
But Obozo vetoes everything...

List his vetoes. It won't take you long. Not since Chester A. Arthur have there been this few vetoes.

And don't tell me you are retarded enough to think he would have vetoed an extension of the employer mandate deadline! Or one which clarified federal subsidies!

Keep digging that hole you're in!

Hillary's a liar.

Hillary says she is going to mandate how much pharmaceutical companies must spend on R&D, and you don't believe her?

I totally believe she would do something as fucked up as that.

And you should, too.

First, a refresher on the 1993 health care reform which was labeled "HillaryCare" due to Clinton being a big advocate for it.

The Clinton health plan required each US citizen and permanent resident alien to become enrolled in a qualified health plan and forbade their disenrollment until covered by another plan. It listed minimum coverages and maximum annual out-of-pocket expenses for each plan. It proposed the establishment of corporate "regional alliances" of health providers to be subject to a fee-for-service schedule. People below a certain set income level were to pay nothing. The act listed funding to be sent to the states for the administration of this plan, beginning at $13.5 billion in 1993 and reaching $38.3 billion in 2003.

The mandatory insurance requirement originated in 1989 at the right wing Heritage Foundation: http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/1989/pdf/hl218.pdf

9vbhoh.jpg

Now the present day: Hillary Clinton to Present Health Care Plan

Hillary Rodham Clinton will present on Tuesday a multipart plan to decrease the cost of prescription medication, as part of a series of campaign events this week devoted to health care policy and how she plans to “build on the progress” made under the Affordable Care Act.

The prescription drug plan, which Mrs. Clinton will outline at a town hall event in Des Moines, includes regulating the percentage of revenues pharmaceutical companies must spend on research and development, instituting a cap on the cost of many out-of-pocket drugs for chronic and serious health conditions, and allocating additional funding to put more generic versions of drugs on the market.

More to come:
On Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton is expected to present a plan to rein in the cost of nonpharmaceutical health care expenses.

In the news two days ago:
Drug Goes From $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight

A company that makes a drug that has been around for 62 years is bought by a hedge fund manager, and the next thing you know, the cost increases by more than 5,000%!

This is not the first time the 32-year-old Mr. Shkreli, who has a reputation for both brilliance and brashness, has been the center of controversy. He started MSMB Capital, a hedge fund company, in his 20s and drew attention for urging the Food and Drug Administration not to approve certain drugs made by companies whose stock he was shorting.

Discuss.
Obozocare failed???

So there we have it.
A high ranking member of the Democrat party admits ObamaCare sucks and needs to be replaced.

Hillary's a liar.

Hillary says she is going to mandate how much pharmaceutical companies must spend on R&D, and you don't believe her?

I totally believe she would do something as fucked up as that.

And you should, too.
Selling influence to foreign entities......hiding her activities during her stint as Sec. Of State......mishandling TS/SCI intelligence.....

Not to mention the fact that Mogadishu didn't teach her a thing about taking care of her people in harm's way. So she pulls the same shit in Benghazi.

No....I don't trust her for shit.

So if Obama care didn't fix what it claimed to fix why should we believe Hillary's version will?

Or should we keep leading corrupt politicians mess with our health care with their abysmally track record

Forum List

Back