Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Sounds like NaziCons had better keep their nitroglycerin pills close-by as Hillary gears up for 2016. I hazard to guess what their heath will be like when she and Bill move back into the White House. I look forward to the Clinton days of peace and prosperity.

When in time does being First Lady make you qualified to do anything other than plan a party?

When it involves meeting with foreign leaders, when it involves writing major healthcare legislation, when it involves dealing daily with cabinet level officials, when it involves dealing with Congress

Hillary did it all as First Lady......what Republican has that level of experience?
Obama didnt have that experience. Does that mean he was unqualified?

Unfortunately, Obama is not running in 2016

Republicans are....none are as qualified as Hillary
Dodge that question.
If Hillary is qualified because she did all that shit then does that mean Obama wasnt qualified because he didnt?

Hillary is unworthy of being president. She lacks any relevant accomplishments and has managed to fail upwards her whole career.

The Rabbi concedes that no Republican is as qualified as Hillary

Name names Rabbi...then we can compare them to Hillary

When in time does being First Lady make you qualified to do anything other than plan a party?

When it involves meeting with foreign leaders, when it involves writing major healthcare legislation, when it involves dealing daily with cabinet level officials, when it involves dealing with Congress

Hillary did it all as First Lady......what Republican has that level of experience?

Oh brother...

<< facepalm >>

Dodge that question.
If Hillary is qualified because she did all that shit then does that mean Obama wasnt qualified because he didnt?

Hillary is unworthy of being president. She lacks any relevant accomplishments and has managed to fail upwards her whole career.

Actually anyone mentioned for the GOP is more qualified. And yes, I include Sarah Palin.

That's a pretty shitty resume...

First lady, twice???? That would be like my wife taking over both my business's simply because we were married, or me taking over her job... Being marrired to someone who did a job is not a fucking qualification lol.

US Senator... Ok, but what did she do during that time? Nothing? Ok.... So a title but nothing to brag about.

SoS, she did a horrible job and quit...

Not a strong resume.

Dodge that question.

Actually anyone mentioned for the GOP is more qualified. And yes, I include Sarah Palin.

Oh yes....Rabbi returns to being Rabbi

No facts, no qualifications....just blanket pronouncements of "You guys suck"

Dodge that question.

Oh yes....Rabbi returns to being Rabbi

No facts, no qualifications....just blanket pronouncements of "You guys suck"

For a second I thought you were talking about Obama and Hillary lol.

That's a pretty shitty resume...

First lady, twice???? That would be like my wife taking over both my business's simply because we were married, or me taking over her job... Being marrired to someone who did a job is not a fucking qualification lol.

US Senator... Ok, but what did she do during that time? Nothing? Ok.... So a title but nothing to brag about.

SoS, she did a horrible job and quit...

Not a strong resume.

Not to mention these are Obama voters... Obama, the man who's resume consisted of working for a magazine for 18 months and being a guest lecturer.

While in the Whitehouse as First Lady, Hillary met with world leaders, members of the cabinet, Congress, crafted a healthcare bill, traveled the world and became intimately familiar with Washington politics

Which current Republican has more experience than the First Lady (not even considering her time in the Senate and as Sec State)????

She was busy looking through 900 FBI files and baking cookies for her daughter.

With that said, what happened at State ? Humpty Dumpty fall off the wall?

As First Lady, Hillary gained more Executive level experience than any GOP candidate has
What about making policy and governing?

A freaking First Lady better qualified then the best available Republican

Bad enough getting stomped by a community organizer, but a First Lady?

She is more qualified to you because if someone like Rand Paul was up against her you would admit how much you hate doctors.... You would side with someone who voted to do Bush's wars but hate on someone who talks about getting out of the rest of the worlds business. You will talk about the "Rand Paul stomp" something that didn't even involve Rand Paul while bitching about BENGAZZIZIAIIAIIIIEEEEE!

You're kinda stupid RW.

This is getting embarassing

First a community organizer, worst president in history, empty chair.....stomps the best candidate Republicans have

But when a First Lady fresh off a teaparty stomps your ass.......that is humiliation

First a community organizer, worst president in history, empty chair.....stomps the best candidate Republicans have

But when a First Lady fresh off a teaparty stomps your ass.......that is humiliation

Obama won because he was black... the slogan almost as popular as "Hope and Change" was "it's about time"..... Almost every single liberal person I know that voted for Obama back in 2008 said openly they wanted him because he was black, it's not debatable. Most of them didn't know he was a community organizer, that's a qualification, no instead they cared about the color of his skin, openly cared about it.

Sure, Obama beat Mitt but Mitt was the weakest candidate next to Santorum but Obama still lost 7 million votes from 2008. Republicans closed a huge gap and that was after a falling out of their party just 4 years prior. Then in 2014 Democrats where destroyed and the main reason for that in exit polling was because people didn't like Obama's agenda.

Now, going into 2016 Dems can't get the same success out of running another minority, they need to play their last big card.... A female! "It's about time!!!" all over again. She has no personal accomplishments and has even been stumped in interview after interview when asked to give some accomplishments, but she is a she! And that is what Dems are banking on because currently they have nothing else to get voters excited.

I honestly don't think Hillary can win. I actually believe there is so much regret in the Democrat party that even it Mitt ran again he could beat her.

Obama won because he was black... the slogan almost as popular as "Hope and Change" was "it's about time"..... Almost every single liberal person I know that voted for Obama back in 2008 said openly they wanted him because he was black, it's not debatable. Most of them didn't know he was a community organizer, that's a qualification, no instead they cared about the color of his skin, openly cared about it.

Sure, Obama beat Mitt but Mitt was the weakest candidate next to Santorum but Obama still lost 7 million votes from 2008. Republicans closed a huge gap and that was after a falling out of their party just 4 years prior. Then in 2014 Democrats where destroyed and the main reason for that in exit polling was because people didn't like Obama's agenda.

Now, going into 2016 Dems can't get the same success out of running another minority, they need to play their last big card.... A female! "It's about time!!!" all over again. She has no personal accomplishments and has even been stumped in interview after interview when asked to give some accomplishments, but she is a she! And that is what Dems are banking on because currently they have nothing else to get voters excited.

I honestly don't think Hillary can win. I actually believe there is so much regret in the Democrat party that even it Mitt ran again he could beat her.

He won because he is black?

You mean you let a negro beat you? Now you are going to get your ass handed to you by some pant suit?

What is a white, male, christian Republican to do?

You mean you let a negro beat you? Now you are going to get your ass handed to you by some pant suit?

Yes he won because he was black, this is incredibly well known.

Negros are just people, I have competed against many of them in sports and have won and lost to them like any other nationality.

WTF is a Pant suit and how are they handing me anything?

I don't know what what a white, male christian Republican will do... Not join a racist, black, christian church for 20+ years like Obama did I suspect.

Lol, you're such a racist bigot RW. It's kinda funny how clueless you have become.

The Clintons deserve another 8 years in the White House after the NaziCon witch hunters tried to burn them at the stake when they previously resided there.

You moonbats might have a shred of credibility if you didn't paint clown faces on everyone.... I mean seriously, what are you, five? Is there a leftwing site where you can download conservatives with clown paint?

lol

Negros are just people, I have competed against many of them in sports and have won and lost to them like any other nationality.

I don't know what what a white, male christian Republican will do... Not join a racist, black, christian church for 20+ years like Obama did I suspect.

Lol, you're such a racist bigot RW. It's kinda funny how clueless you have become.

Amen.. RW is getting as bad as rdean & truthmatters.

What is a decent, god loving, white christian Republican supposed to do?

Bad enough getting beaten by a negro Muslim

Now, a freak'n Pant Suit beats the best available white male Christian?

What is this country coming to?

Forum List

Back