Hillary Clinton in bed with Tech Giants like Google?

• Banned
According to Julian Assange she is...

Interesting read and it does make me wonder how much does search engines like Google and Bing have over us and influence us in our daily lives?

Google involved with Clinton campaign, controls information flow – Assange

RESISTENCE IS NOT FUTILE----no one controls your mind----you are responsible for
the contents of your head

I understand that Rosie but it still make me wonder how much does Tech Giants like Google influence our lives, and how much do they influence the way people vote?

Interesting read and it does make me wonder how much does search engines like Google and Bing have over us and influence us in our daily lives?

RESISTENCE IS NOT FUTILE----no one controls your mind----you are responsible for

I understand that Rosie but it still make me wonder how much does Tech Giants like Google influence our lives, and how much do they influence the way people vote?

lots and lots of influence ----Read ESCAPE FROM FREEDOM Erich Fromm-----we is all MASSIVELY influenced by our SOCIETY-----(certainly not just the "Zionist
controlled CIA-----grandma had even more
control on your little growing mind). But it is left to each to of us to
USE YOUR DAMNED HEAD

Only Republicans are allowed to get support from big companies.

Only Republicans are allowed to get support from big companies.

can I change my registration---I have been registered a democrat since age 18---or 21---I forgot which age was "majority" back then----
can I get BIG BIZ support if I CONVERT?

I understand that Google is using Clinton as their model for their AI projects. Which explains why Maps constantly takes you in circles and tells you to turn the wrong direction down one-way streets.

I understand that Google is using Clinton as their model for their AI projects. Which explains why Maps constantly takes you in circles and tells you turn the wrong direction down one-way streets.

Thank you swim!

You actually make me laugh more times than not!

I understand that Google is using Clinton as their model for their AI projects. Which explains why Maps constantly takes you in circles and tells you turn the wrong direction down one-way streets.

Thank you swim!

You actually make me laugh more times than not!

I'm glad that some people recognize my posts for what they are. The morons and the whiny bitches don't seem to get it.

Alot. It is rather obvious when it comes to certain information.

Forum List

Back