Hillary Clinton: I Will End End The Raids And Roundups Of Illegal Immigrants

Awesome. She would take an oath swearing to uphold the laws and the constitution then refuse to do so. That's an impeachable offense if she were to do so.

Awesome. She would take an oath swearing to uphold the laws and the constitution then refuse to do so. That's an impeachable offense if she were to do so.
Yep. Here's the latest.

An Illegal Immigrant Sexual Predator Terrorizes Austin, Texas

This is the ideal democrat! Why do you think she is vowing to protect the criminals? He's the natural constituency along with muslim terrorists. There aren't enough muslims here to create the same reign of terror as they have in France, Germany and Sweden.

Because of democrat propaganda, muslims will expect that their raping and killing Americans will receive the same level of acceptance as hispanics have.

And the left-wing loon brigade would applaud this as "morally correct" but then have a fucking cow over Kim Davis refusing to issue marriage licenses.

Absolutely amazing that we have a presidential candidate backing foreigners who broke the law. Trump should frame this as yet another assault on the middle class worker.

Hillary Clinton Vows To ‘Stop The Raids And Roundups’ of Illegal Immigrants - Breitbart

I would like to point out she is talking to a pro amnesty caucus of Hispanic who do not like America, do not view themselves as American and want a separate Hispanic country called Aztlan. She is speaking to the crowd to garner votes. When she does none of this as President she will not be held accountable. She is as dishonest as they come.

All candidates do this. I remember Obama in 2008 spoke to a Jewish group and stated he supported an undivided Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Not even a week later he stated Jerusalem needed to be divided when he spoke to another group.

Moral don't ever believe these liars. No doubt she will be an open border President, but no way she does what she is saying here.

Remember as much as an open border President that Obama is, he still deported more illegals than Bush I, Bush II or Reagan.

Absolutely amazing that we have a presidential candidate backing foreigners who broke the law. Trump should frame this as yet another assault on the middle class worker.

Hillary Clinton Vows To ‘Stop The Raids And Roundups’ of Illegal Immigrants - Breitbart

I would like to point out she is talking to a pro amnesty caucus of Hispanic who do not like America, do not view themselves as American and want a separate Hispanic country called Aztlan. She is speaking to the crowd to garner votes. When she does none of this as President she will not be held accountable. She is as dishonest as they come.

All candidates do this. I remember Obama in 2008 spoke to a Jewish group and stated he supported an undivided Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Not even a week later he stated Jerusalem needed to be divided when he spoke to another group.

Moral don't ever believe these liars. No doubt she will be an open border President, but no way she does what she is saying here.

Remember as much as an open border President that Obama is, he still deported more illegals than Bush I, Bush II or Reagan.

Actually, those numbers are bit misleading. The rub is single deportations vs. multiple deportations. Those numbers include people who have been deported multiple times. 1 person deported is far different than 1 person deported 3 times. You actually only have 1 deportation.... but they count that as 3 deportations. The numbers are grossly exaggerated.

Give me one deportation Obama directly ordered, or anything Obama did to directly or indirectly increase or influence any increase in deportations. You must have evidence if you're going to claim Obama is responsible for the deportations during his terms.

Actually, those numbers are bit misleading. The rub is single deportations vs. multiple deportations. Those numbers include people who have been deported multiple times. 1 person deported is far different than 1 person deported 3 times. You actually only have 1 deportation.... but they count that as 3 deportations. The numbers are grossly exaggerated.

I am sure they were grossly exaggerated for Bush I and II also.

So if a group of people would break into her house, would she call the police to round them up and have them removed........

Or would she feed them, put them on her health care policy, educate their children and then adopt them?

Why do libs have such a tough time with the above?

It's not that tough

Forum List

Back