Hillary Clinton & gang opened the door & now ignorance is a prime excuse for criminal activities

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I've always heard ignorance is no excuse when it comes to breaking the law but it does appear that it is now an acceptable form to be used in order to avoid prosecution. Following the failure to prosecute Hilliar Clinton the door was swung wide open through the country for anyone to use that same "I do not know" (ignorance) and 'well they didn't mean to break the law' as an excuse for criminal avtivity.

What does this have to do with Hillary? He's even been arrested. And why is this in "Religion and Ethics"?

I've always heard ignorance is no excuse when it comes to breaking the law but it does appear that it is now an acceptable form to be used in order to avoid prosecution. Following the failure to prosecute Hilliar Clinton the door was swung wide open through the country for anyone to use that same "I do not know" (ignorance) and 'well they didn't mean to break the law' as an excuse for criminal avtivity.

I'm sorry. A) What does any of this have to do with Hillary? B) Kindly point out the charges brought against either Clinton in the last 30 years and tell me what the result was?
Nothing?..No?..Maybe this is just poutrage. Or was there another point you were trying to make?

Apples and Oranges. Young men: If you don't know the girl well enough to know her age beyond what she told you, you don't know her well enough to engage in sex. Further, according to the article the arrest was made immediately.

Clinton: She and everyone else knew what she did was wrong. When discovered, no arrest. I liken this more to the FBI lawyer who was arrested four years after the fact for changing an email...Four years! Why aren't our public officials immediately held responsible upon discovery of wrong-doing--and why does that wrong-doing take so long to unearth?

Feel free to check the links and perhaps those who do not understand can better understand.

Ignorance

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest (lowest) of men.

It is not that Hilliar did not break the law but what I gathered from Comey's statements is that it was not intentional. Therefore by his words ignorance of the law became excusable. From leaders in a nation's upper most chambers that is an unacceptable evil and from a Spiritual point they both opened the nation up for this type evil to have a place whenever someone wants to use that as an excuse.

From NPR's article;
But Comey said their evidence points to carelessness instead of intentional violations — and given that, they do not suggest criminal charges.

In the spiritual realm doors are opened and closed.

A whore stands on the street corner biding all to come in and sup and lie with her.

Feel free to check the links and perhaps those who do not understand can better understand.

Ignorance

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest (lowest) of men.

It is not that Hilliar did not break the law but what I gathered from Comey's statements is that it was not intentional. Therefore by his words ignorance of the law became excusable. From leaders in a nation's upper most chambers that is an unacceptable evil and from a Spiritual point they both opened the nation up for this type evil to have a place whenever someone wants to use that as an excuse.

From NPR's article;
But Comey said their evidence points to carelessness instead of intentional violations — and given that, they do not suggest criminal charges.

A whore stands on the street corner biding all to come in and sup and lie with her.
It is not that Hilliar did not break the law but what I gathered from Comey's statements is that it was not intentional.
oh really, christianity you are implying is something different -
Christian religious indoctrination has taught believers that what makes you a good person is what you believe, not what you do. "Get right with God" and everything else falls into place, is the fundamentalist view.
christianity and the other desert religions have been the rats ass since they made themselves up to persecute and victimize the innocent for their own personal gain.

fuck off, weirdo.

this has nothing to do with hillary clinton.

fuck off, weirdo.

this has nothing to do with hillary clinton.
Examples of ignorance... dumb dumb

Ignorance

From NPR's article;

It is not that Hilliar did not break the law but what I gathered from Comey's statements is that it was not intentional.
Christian religious indoctrination has taught believers that what makes you a good person is what you believe, not what you do. "Get right with God" and everything else falls into place, is the fundamentalist view.
christianity and the other desert religions have been the rats ass since they made themselves up to persecute and victimize the innocent for their own personal gain.
Key words you have there, "made themselves"

Ignorance

From NPR's article;

you left one out ...
made themselves up ...
if there is a significant difference, let the world know ...

Forum List

Back