Hillary Clinton: "Defend Our Diplomats".....Say What ?????

Hell, run any of them. And don't forget Pocahontas, there's another winner. And oh yeah, Stormy Daniels' lawyer. What a great lineup (for Trump) LMAO

:disbelief: Hillary defend diplomats?........:anj_stfu:........

220px-Ambassador_christopher_stevens.jpg

• Banned
You'll notice they jumped right to her defense.

Most qualified and all that garbage.

• Banned
Hilarious Hillary is living proof that a long-term diet of 100% vodka does cause real, physical brain damage. I believe the medical colloquialism is "wet brain syndrome." I'll bet sometimes she wakes up screaming to get the bugs off her, they're crawling all over her. There's no question in my mind this woman-like thing has some serious neurological destruction going on from her daily swan-dives into that bottle.

Hilarious Hillary is living proof that a long-term diet of 100% vodka does cause real, physical brain damage. I believe the medical colloquialism is "wet brain syndrome." I'll bet sometimes she wakes up screaming to get the bugs off her, they're crawling all over her. There's no question in my mind this woman-like thing has some serious neurological destruction going on from her daily swan-dives into that bottle.

Total lack of accountability.

Trump is doing better than she ever would have done.

And then she says this ??????

From the article:

During the attack, officials in Washington were slow to respond to the crisis and bogged themselves down with poltical considerations. Newly revealed evidence made available in the report makes clear that no real effort was made by officials in D.C. save American lives, to evacuate survivors, or retrieve Ambassadors Stevens' body.

The order to deploy rapid response teams by Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and President Obama became muddled as high ranking officials discussed the political implications of marines in uniform entering Libya. One team sat on a plane for hours and changed in and out of their uniforms four times as the attack raged on.

With Ambassador Stevens missing and attacks still in progress, the White House held a two hour meeting largely focused on the "inflammatory" YouTube video, even though none of the information coming from individuals on the ground connected the attack with protests or the video.

Ultimately, no official U.S. assets would come to the aide of Americans in crisis. No attempt was made to save their lives and no steps were taken to ensure or assist in the evacuation of survivors.

I attended a presentation by Paranto.

He didn't have to say anything about Clinton. We all knew what he was getting at.

She should have burned too.

You notice how many left wingers have come to her defence.......

This board consists of 95% psychotic right wing idiots furiously jerking each other off. Then a few independents and moderate liberals. And like 2 actual "left-wingers".

You got a response to the OP, post it. Otherwise get the fuck off the thread.

A Hillary bashing thread. How original.

Not even in office and you guys still can't stop giving her attention. It's kind of sad. Like if democrats were constantly bashing Mitt Romney for some reason.

Sure Hillary Clinton defends American diplomats....sure....

You just go and ask Ambassador Stevens in Libya...raped and killed by thugs there...

Why is not Killary the Witch in jail?

WHY IS SHE NOT IN JAIL!

This board consists of 95% psychotic right wing idiots furiously jerking each other off. Then a few independents and moderate liberals. And like 2 actual "left-wingers".

Not even in office and you guys still can't stop giving her attention. It's kind of sad. Like if democrats were constantly bashing Mitt Romney for some reason.

When she opens her hypocritical mouth....she's gonna get punched in it.

You want to defend her...be my guess.

She fucked up when she was SOS.

And now she comes out and says this.

Total loser.

Total loser.

I don't give 2 fucks about Hillary Clinton. If she died tomorrow I'd either laugh or shrug, depending on the manner of her death. It doesn't change the fact that Trump supporters are still fanatically attacking a private citizen and a former president, as though they're still in power. It just seems like a blatant, desperate, and sad attempt to draw attention away from their hero, Donald J. Trump.

Total loser.

I don't give 2 fucks about Hillary Clinton. If she died tomorrow I'd either laugh or shrug, depending on the manner of her death. It doesn't change the fact that Trump supporters are still fanatically attacking a private citizen and a former president, as though they're still in power. It just seems like a blatant, desperate, and sad attempt to draw attention away from their hero, Donald J. Trump.

Who really cares what you give or don't give.

Get off the thread if you don't like it.

Clinton is like Ted Kennedy.....a total shitstain on american politics.

She's the one who opened her big fat mouth.

And I'd be happy to ram my fist down her throat to her stomach.

If she is a private citizen then why don't you text her and tell her to STFU ?

Trump is trump. Don't like him. Voted for him....and I'd do it again.

Forum List

Back