Hillary Clinton Called Disabled Children Retards

[Throwing out the commy card is like when we compare republic fascists to Hitler's demagogery
Funny how the number of times I've seen you chastise a leftist for trotting out the Nazi card is ... zero ... This is obviously not a standard to you

[Throwing out the commy card is like when we compare republic fascists to Hitler's demagogery
Funny how the number of times I've seen you chastise a leftist for trotting out the Nazi card is ... zero ... This is obviously not a standard to you
And then you weaken the word the more times you use it unnecessarily or at an inappropriate time. So stop doing that. You fucking nazi! Lol

And then you weaken the word the more times you use it unnecessarily or at an inappropriate time. So stop doing that. You fucking nazi! Lol

Hillary's being endorsed by the Communist Party, that's a big thing, Communists ENDORSE her. They didn't agree with her on an issue, they are saying she is the best Marxist candidate. They are right ...

Hillary's being endorsed by the Communist Party, that's a big thing, Communists ENDORSE her. They didn't agree with her on an issue, they are saying she is the best Marxist candidate. They are right ...
Well we understand the importance and value of a government that represents all of us. If that's commy put me on a list

Well we understand the importance and value of a government that represents all of us. If that's commy put me on a list

Yes, you don't respect the property rights of others, you're a natural for the list

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

Poor desperate deranged loon

That she is...she needs to be run out of America...send her to Afreeka or some other hell hole until she repents and apoligizes for all the damage she has done. Obama was bad...hillary would be even worse.
Her puke personality has little to do with how she would run the country. So, she's a sociopathic bitch. Doesn't mean she can't lead.

Benghazi showed you she can't lead.

Let's try something other than the establishment.
Like whom?

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

Poor desperate deranged loon

That she is...she needs to be run out of America...send her to Afreeka or some other hell hole until she repents and apoligizes for all the damage she has done. Obama was bad...hillary would be even worse.
Her puke personality has little to do with how she would run the country. So, she's a sociopathic bitch. Doesn't mean she can't lead.

Benghazi showed you she can't lead.

Let's try something other than the establishment.
Like whom?

Well that is a very good question. The options are not many. But to boil down to one option, we can not reward Mrs. Tuzla Clinton for the lies she has told over the years, that is clear. Imagine her Bosnia sniper fire lie. IF there was any truth to the story she should be arrested for child endangerment. But there isn't a shred of truth.

So that leaves us who? Well you could write me in. You could take the ultimate in protest votes and stick it to both parties and vote for Trump. Or you could vote for Gary Johnson. Who, like Perot, might actually have a chance this year. There is even the loudest protest of all and not vote at all.

Myself, I am voting for Trump unless Mrs. Tuzla Clinton drops out, then I will reevaluate.

And since we are listening to everyone:

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out because complainant 'filled in wrong form'

A woman who has accused Donald Trump of raping her cannot go ahead with her lawsuit because she filled in the wrong form, it has been reported.

'Katie Johnson', who was 13 at the time of the alleged rape, claims in legal papers the Republican presidential hopeful made her and another minor perform sexual acts him.

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out

Yeah. So why did Crooked Hillary's husband take all those trips (at least 12 and possibly more than 30) to known pedophiles Epstein's Lolita Island where he kept 16 year old girls as sex slaves?

Cuz.

Another right wing argument shot down again. Shwing!!
Yup......just because Hillary ignores it and the media let's her.

Barry Hussein made fun of the "special olympics" during his stand up comedy tour. The left even made fun of Sara Palin's Down Syndrome baby. The left including Obama and Hillary thinks of Down's Syndrome kids and otherwise handicapped kids only as people who somehow escaped abortion.

Forum List

Back