Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin are no longer speaking to each other

I still wonder if it's been Huma that has been providing the emails to WikiLeaks...

Even after they "made an example" of Seth Rich?

I had seen in a link in another thread about Assange saying that it wasn't the Russians doing the hacking that provided him the emails.....but we will be very surprised to learn who was responsible...possibly with the final drops.
Huma was the first name to come to mind. I don't have the first clue if she is or not, but thought she'd be a perfect candidate since she is so close to Hillary, has all the emails, her personal connections, and would be the last person expected. And I have no doubt over the 20+ years of her working with Hillary, she probably has an ax or two to grind. She's smart enough to work quietly like a good little aide, gather the info and bide her time. Since she's so close and an insider, she also knows how to hide in plain sight and get around things & people. Just a thought

I still wonder if it's been Huma that has been providing the emails to WikiLeaks...

I had seen in a link in another thread about Assange saying that it wasn't the Russians doing the hacking that provided him the emails.....but we will be very surprised to learn who was responsible...possibly with the final drops.
Huma was the first name to come to mind. I don't have the first clue if she is or not, but thought she'd be a perfect candidate since she is so close to Hillary, has all the emails, her personal connections, and would be the last person expected. And I have no doubt over the 20+ years of her working with Hillary, she probably has an ax or two to grind. She's smart enough to work quietly like a good little aide, gather the info and bide her time. Since she's so close and an insider, she also knows how to hide in plain sight and get around things & people. Just a thought
The NSA has every email ever sent. Do you need a bigger clue?

Campaign says Clinton still hasn't talked to Abedin about new emails One can only speculate at this point, but it appears that Huma may have done this on purpose, never thinking that her husband would sext little girls. Huma also was supposed to disclose to both the FBI and prior to that Hillaries hit team all computers that held emails. Thus Huma lied to Hillary.

Imagine that, Hillary being lied too.

Precious

I really hope this thing gets blown wide open.

It's already a thermonuclear bomb.

Since they are not talking I wonder if they are exchanging emails? Just saying.

The NSA has every email ever sent. Do you need a bigger clue?

heh?

Forum List

Back