Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin are no longer speaking to each other

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Campaign says Clinton still hasn't talked to Abedin about new emails One can only speculate at this point, but it appears that Huma may have done this on purpose, never thinking that her husband would sext little girls. Huma also was supposed to disclose to both the FBI and prior to that Hillaries hit team all computers that held emails. Thus Huma lied to Hillary.

Imagine that, Hillary being lied too.

Precious

Campaign says Clinton still hasn't talked to Abedin about new emails One can only speculate at this point, but it appears that Huma may have done this on purpose, never thinking that her husband would sext little girls. Huma also was supposed to disclose to both the FBI and prior to that Hillaries hit team all computers that held emails. Thus Huma lied to Hillary.

Precious

I really hope this thing gets blown wide open.

• Banned

Precious

I really hope this thing gets blown wide open.
Me too-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Billary had better be careful with Huma; that lady might flip on her and the whole Clintonista crime ring.

Bad news for Bill. he might just have to throw her a mercy fuck.....

• Banned
Billary had better be careful with Huma; that lady might flip on her and the whole Clintonista crime ring.
I really think that Huma was protecting herself, because she knew that she was being ordered to break national security laws. Anthony might have even been protecting her by voluntarily turning over the laptop as soon as he did. I really think that Hillary will be burning her dildoes from Huma at this point.

Worse still is Huma's Sworn statement that she did not have further information or documents that she withheld from the FBI. She lied under oath and in writing..

Huma is looking at serious jail time, not to mention allowing Wiener access to classified material..

I think this bomb is about to scatter things all over.. And no one has immunity from prosecution with the data found on this computer.. The fun is just beginning...

Worse still is Huma's Sworn statement that she did not have further information or documents that she withheld from the FBI. She lied under oath and in writing..

Huma is looking at serious jail time, not to mention allowing Wiener access to classified material..

I think this bomb is about to scatter things all over.. And no one has immunity from prosecution with the data found on this computer.. The fun is just beginning...
Do yo have any doubt in your mind that she will cut a plea deal?

Do yo have any doubt in your mind that she will cut a plea deal?
I am guessing Huma will make a deal and ask for immunity. It might not be possible with her lying under oath. Reduced sentence maybe... Huma is going to jail without a doubt. Rolling over on the Clinton's might get her to commit suicide in some manner... But living out her life in prison might be the ticket to staying alive..

Republicans have a candidate who has court dates in Nov and Dec. He's already been fined by the IRS for using his illegal foundation to pay a bribe.
He has more court dates and lawsuits coming right after the election.

No wonder they want Hillary to be guilty of, well, er, "something".

Republicans have a candidate who has court dates in Nov and Dec. He's already been fined by the IRS for using his illegal foundation to pay a bribe.

If Trump compromised national security, then he is not fit to be President. I totally agree.

If Trump compromised national security, then he is not fit to be President. I totally agree.
Oh please. A couple of confidential passages in a few emails is hardly compromising national security. How ridiculous. You would have to be a tard to believe something so silly.

Powell had an AOL account over his phone line. I would rather have a private server than an AOL account. Condi and Colin together turned over a grand total of ZERO emails after being ordered to by the State Department. It's only a "crime" if a Democrat does it.

Besides, you know the SOS looked at way more than a couple of confidential emails right? How do you think she did that? She used a special encrypted State Department system with secure lines. It's no surprise that a couple of people sent her something they shouldn't. But she didn't send anything to anyone else.

Considering the sheer volume of emails received by the SOS, it's almost impossible that someone didn't send something they shouldn't. Colin had an AOL account on a phone line. Neither Colin nor Condi turned over a single email. Now I understand why.

No confidential email is going to compromise national security.

I just don't understand how these right wingers can be so gullible.

But I do know, this is all they have. In the meantime, Trump has actually broken a lot of laws he will have to answer for. And they will catch up to him. Once the media decides to actually look at the investigations going on.

Huma Abedin’s lawyers are trying to negotiate a deal with the Department of Justice. It seems that Huma Abedin didn’t give all the work-related emails in her possession to the State Department when she left in 2013. Abedin also signed a document that signified she understood that it was criminal if she did not comply.

Looks like someone is asking for immunity... And is now cooperating with investigators

No one could of see this one coming...

Source

Last edited:
Once the media decides to actually look at the investigations going on.

Don't you mean 'when the LAW' completes the investigations???? I think we have enough media hype that keeps trying to influence the public, to gag a herd of maggots. Why not just let the law do it's job......in regards to both Trump & Hillary

Forum List

Back