Hillary Clinton Adamantly Opposed Illegal Immigration in 2003

I'm sure she still opposes illegal immigration. An intelligent person would grasp that what she favors Is an immigration policy which makes sense and recognizes reality.

I'm sure she still opposes illegal immigration. An intelligent person would grasp that what she favors Is an immigration policy which makes sense and recognizes reality.

An intelligent person realizes that the liberal view of an immigration policy that "makes sense" is one of Open Borders and not using the word "illegal" when it comes to describing a non citizen US citizen violating any or all US immigration law. "Reality" in liberal mindset when it comes to immigration and policy is such that to suggest the U.S. enforce its immigration policy is somehow racist or violates human rights.

An intelligent person realizes that the liberal view of an immigration policy that "makes sense" is one of Open Borders and not using the word "illegal" when it comes to describing a non citizen US citizen violating any or all US immigration law. "Reality" in liberal mindset when it comes to immigration and policy is such that to suggest the U.S. enforce its immigration policy is somehow racist or violates human rights.

Quick! Look under the bed! It's there this time!

Ms Clinton is a politician in the classic sense; i.e., saying and doing what is most politically advantageous as seen in the moment. Voting for the illegal Iraq invasion, for example, was necessary (for such as she) at the time in order to avoid criticism as being unpatriotic or not supporting the troops, given that the administration of the time was determined to do it.
She is intelligent, but unexceptional. This poster would not vote for her.

Ms Clinton is a politician in the classic sense; i.e., saying and doing what is most politically advantageous as seen in the moment. Voting for the illegal Iraq invasion, for example, was necessary (for such as she) at the time in order to avoid criticism as being unpatriotic or not supporting the troops, given that the administration of the time was determined to do it.

That's a good summary for much of what she says and does.

If there were a candidate who was equally intelligent and wasn't as political, you might have someone else that you'd be happy to vote for.

There may be......Sanders has that potential. But......does he have the $$ and the chops to get his message out?

And....unless a person currently unknown to both of us joins the fray, you won't find one in the GOP.

Yeah, she's pretty transparent, as is the whole Clinton (tough to find a word here) thing.

2016 may be the most "hold your nose and vote" election of my lifetime. Terrible.

Yeah, she's pretty transparent, as is the whole Clinton (tough to find a word here) thing.

2016 may be the most "hold your nose and vote" election of my lifetime. Terrible.

It's not tough to find a word. You are just a bore who thinks he's clever. The word(s) are political machine. The Clinton political machine.

We can count on you to remark that politicians who behave like politicians are "terrible". You've voted for these types of people for your entire adult life. And....when one isn't behaving like a politician......you are right there to try and force him or her back into character. You know....like when you get outraged by "you didn't build that".

Why bother voting when you know the process is rigged?

The problem is most of the country has no frigging clue what the hell is going on. Check out Waters World sometime.

-Geaux

Why bother voting when you know the process is rigged?
Yeah....so many Obama voters stayed home last time.

The problem is most of the country has no frigging clue what the hell is going on. Check out Waters World sometime.

-Geaux

Many of us know what is going on. Have you looked into what happened in Alabama and Arizona when they decided to treat honest, hardworking immigrants like shit? Check out the SB 1070 results.

-Geaux

Many of us know what is going on. Have you looked into what happened in Alabama and Arizona when they decided to treat honest, hardworking immigrants like shit? Check out the SB 1070 results.

Hard working? Not at all inclusive

The risk outweighs the reward

-Geaux

illegalaliens_1.jpg

They are young (stupid) men, and could be any color or nationality. I've seen it in all.

Her Thigness Clinton waffle on immigration is akin to Odummies new perspective on gay marraige :badgrin:

They all of a sudden have been overcome with a wealth of compassion.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back