Hillary Clinton Accomplishments

Hillary is highly educated, famous and rich - with many great accomplishments.

with many great accomplishments.

The majority of which are keyed to her marriage to Bill

Even if true - what's wrong with that? That's how the rich and famous operate - connections.

I'd prefer to put someone in the WH elected because of their own accomplishments, not residue of a family member.

No future President Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, Taft wanted.

Paul will never get the nomination, but I don't think he's big on following his fathers footsteps anyway.

Gee, thanks for sharing. Vote Hillary!!!!!

isis-tikrit-executions.jpg

Imagine. If we hadn't invaded Iraq looking for terrorists that weren't ever there, likely none of what has happened in the Middle East would have happened at all.

Imagine Iraq was placated and the Jihadists were locked down until Obama switched sides

She was dead broke as first lady. Lol real successful.

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."
My gosh will you people ever think for yourselves.

Even if true - what's wrong with that? That's how the rich and famous operate - connections.

I'd prefer to put someone in the WH elected because of their own accomplishments, not residue of a family member.

Paul will never get the nomination, but I don't think he's big on following his fathers footsteps anyway.

Not likely.
If I were to vote for a democrat, it would be O'Malley

Not likely.

Good for you. Ain't it nice to have "choice"...

Not likely.

being affiliated with neither party, I have a multitude of choices.

Republican, democrat, 3rd party, or stay at home.

Republicans and democrats only have 2 choices.

Vote party line, or stay at home

Not likely.

being affiliated with neither party, I have a multitude of choices.

Republican, democrat, 3rd party, or stay at home.

Republicans and democrats only have 2 choices.

Vote party line, or stay at home

Yep, nice to have "choices"...

Haven't we torched this poor woman's pathetic life enough already in another thread ?

Haven't we torched this poor woman's pathetic life enough already in another thread ?

You aren't interested in her actual accomplishments?

We've already taken a hard look at them in other places.

Being elected a senator isn't an accomplishment. Especially when it's an open seat in a left wing state and your husband is a very popular president. It also does not hurt that your most formidable rival drops out late and a 4th stringer has to jump in.

In fact, losing it would have been beyond humiliating.

Being elected a senator isn't an accomplishment. Especially when it's an open seat in a left wing state and your husband is a very popular president. It also does not hurt that your most formidable rival drops out late and a 4th stringer has to jump in.

What other places? NaziConLand?

Perhaps Arkansas, where she had been First Lady for 10 years?

I've never heard of it...can you give me a link ?

I was referring to:

Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'! | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Clinton got lucky,if Rudy G hadn't gotten sick,and forced to drop out,she would be. Foot note at this time.
She did little for us the residents of NY.Up state got egnored while she shopped for power on wall Street.

Forum List

Back