Hilary the anti-christ?

khafley said:
Do you think Hilary may be the anti-christ?

No but Bush is.
People always hate outspoken, intelligent women. Women with opinions scare people. I am glad Hillary is a woman with a brain and it is time we step up a respect that instead of hating it. Because guess what there are more of us out there and we are speaking up more and more everyday. So no Hillary is not the Anti-Christ she is what I call the future of this country. Be afraid, be very afraid because women are strong, intelligent, opinionated and we are not going away!

Sir Evil said:
"Do but Bush is"??

seems like there is not so much to be afraid of as far as I can tell! :laugh:

If you noticed I corrected my mistake. That is what intelligent people do. I did not stay the course with incorrect information regardless of the outcome.

LowcountryQueen said:
No but Bush is.
People always hate outspoken, intelligent women. Women with opinions scare people. I am glad Hillary is a woman with a brain and it is time we step up a respect that instead of hating it. Because guess what there are more of us out there and we are speaking up more and more everyday. So no Hillary is not the Anti-Christ she is what I call the future of this country. Be afraid, be very afraid because women are strong, intelligent, opinionated and we are not going away!

I like smart women. I don't like Hillary because she's arrogant and has political stances diametrically opposed to mine. Typical liberal, accusing everybody who doesn't like your candidate of racism, sexism, etc. If you want a woman in the White House, I say run Condi Rice on the Republican ticket in '08.

LowcountryQueen said:
Wow! LOL! Just the fact that you think Hillary is the future of this country scares the hell out of me!! I'm afraid, very afraid and I AM a strong, intelligent, opinionated woman!

Hobbit said:
I like smart women. I don't like Hillary because she's arrogant and has political stances diametrically opposed to mine. Typical liberal, accusing everybody who doesn't like your candidate of racism, sexism, etc. If you want a woman in the White House, I say run Condi Rice on the Republican ticket in '08.

It is OK to disagree with Hillary but you should not dislike her because she has a different opinion than you. People do put down Hillary because they are not use to seeing a women of her strength and determination. And Condi Rice should never run for anything, in fact she can barely do the job she has now. I said strong intelligent women, not puppets!

UsaPride said:
Wow! LOL! Just the fact that you think Hillary is the future of this country scares the hell out of me!! I'm afraid, very afraid and I AM a strong, intelligent, opinionated woman!

Why?

Lowcountry,

In another thread you mention that liberals are the "openminded" ones...yet here you state that anyone who doesn't like Hillary Clinton is simply afraid of strong, opinionated women.

It the really real world, we call that hypocrisy....I guess thats being "openminded" in your world.

I dislike Hillary Clinton because she is vehemently anti-military and treated the military staff in the White House deplorably while her husband was President. I dislike Hillary Clinton because she has made numerous statements that have indicated her disapproval for women who choose to stay at home to raise their children, rather than placing them into daycare centers. I dislike Hillary Clinton because HillaryCare caused the massive flu vaccine shortage last year that killed several children and exacerbated the problems we are experiencing this year....and now she wants to blame it on Bush. I dislike her because she supported the war in Iraq and stated that Saddam was a threat, until it became politically dangerous to do so. I dislike her for the numerous illegal activities that she was linked to, and the interesting and creative ways she has always managed to emerge from investigations unscathed, I dislike her for a number of reasons...none of them having anything to do with her being an educated, well-spoken, and opinionated woman.

You have stereotyped everyone who dislikes Hillary Clinton because they disagree with your opinion...unfortunately for you, you're dead wrong. Fortunately for the rest of us, you've given us quite a glimpse into the way your brain works. :clap:

I happen to temporarily like Hillary----she has let Kerry run around in circles and made sure that she didn't help him to win this election!! :tng:

all bets off Nov 3rd, Hillary.

Hobbit said:

:clap:

Now there is an intelligent women!

LowcountryQueen said:
No but Bush is.

Just for future refrence, I also happen to be a strong, opinionated, intelligent women who's not going away.

LowcountryQueen said:
No but Bush is.

You bet I'm afraid and have good reason to be. If that woman (so called) becomes president of our country it is all over for us. What a lying bitch. She is one of the most self serving people that I've ever seen. And she manages to seduce the weak minded into thinking that she's the next Virgin Mary.

Your problem is that you think Hillary Clinton is something fantastic because she is a left wing radical and feminist. That is something you've been duped into admiring. The fact is,she'd stab you in the back as much as look at you.

The problem that I have with Hillary Clinton, my so-called Senator is that she is a phony, a liar, a cheat. She has probably been involved with illegal activities. Both her and her husband are vicious, power hungry, amoral, left wing radicals. Hillary will not stop at anything to get what she wants. She has no class.

Hillary has been touted as the best thing since sliced bread. I can tell you, that as my Senator, she has done as much good as a screen door on a submarine. She promised that she would bring economic revival and jobs to Upstate New York (I didn't believe her, and voted against her) and after four years, we are in worse shape now than we were when she started her term.She is never Upstate. At least our other Senator Chuck Schumer is (I don't like him either, but at least he makes the appearances).

Hillary is great if you want someone who takes 900 sensitive FBI files on Republicans, who was involved in cover ups involving White Water, Travel Gate, and Monica Lewinsky (yes, she knew that her husband was lying on that witness stand and yes, she got other people to lie for him, too). Someone that loots the White House (furniture and silver ware), took a record number of trips all over the world at tax payer expense and kisses the wife of a terrorist and anti-Semite, Yasser Arafat.

Hillary has an agenda, she is just carpet bagging her Senate position while she waits to run for the White House. Hillary is long on playing political games, doing things that benefit Hillary and short on doing things that serve this country and telling the truth. I don't think that Hillary is capable of telling the truth, she is that corrupt.

Hillary Clinton is all talk and no action. And what's worse, if the socialized medicine fiasco is any indication, you don't want her to act on anything, because she'll just screw it up. She is the most oversold piece of political horseflesh going.

On the other hand, I don't hate Ann Coulter and she is outspoken and intelligent. And Ann Coulter definitely is a woman with a brain and lots of opinions. And yes, she's good looking which is just icing on an already impressive package. In my opinion, Ann Coulter is an honest person. You may not agree with her, but you know where she's coming from. She has a definite position and there is no question about it. And she is no left wing feminist (that alone is worth its weight in gold). Another woman that I admire is Phyllis Schlafly. She too, is an OK lady. Again, right wing, conservative, a scholar and a lady. Mrs. Schlafly has written scores of books and is a lady of acheivement.

Both write their own books, you can't say that about Heil Hillary.

Heil Hillary
Full of farce
The Law ain't with thee
Cursed art thou amongst women
And cursed are the lies of thy mouth
Holy Moses and Mother of God
Save us from this sinner
Now and at the hour of the next election
AMEN!!!!!

I was also going to add

Voting for Hillary is tantamount to buying the Brooklyn Bridge

I'd love to see a woman in the White House, but not that one.

She's completely untrustworthy.

Forum List

Back