Hilary the anti-christ?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Trinity, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Trinity

Trinity VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Do you think Hilary may be the anti-christ?

2. LowcountryQueen

LowcountryQueen Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    No but Bush is.
    People always hate outspoken, intelligent women. Women with opinions scare people. I am glad Hillary is a woman with a brain and it is time we step up a respect that instead of hating it. Because guess what there are more of us out there and we are speaking up more and more everyday. So no Hillary is not the Anti-Christ she is what I call the future of this country. Be afraid, be very afraid because women are strong, intelligent, opinionated and we are not going away!

3. LowcountryQueen

LowcountryQueen Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    If you noticed I corrected my mistake. That is what intelligent people do. I did not stay the course with incorrect information regardless of the outcome.

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I like smart women. I don't like Hillary because she's arrogant and has political stances diametrically opposed to mine. Typical liberal, accusing everybody who doesn't like your candidate of racism, sexism, etc. If you want a woman in the White House, I say run Condi Rice on the Republican ticket in '08.

5. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    Wow! LOL! Just the fact that you think Hillary is the future of this country scares the hell out of me!! I'm afraid, very afraid and I AM a strong, intelligent, opinionated woman!

6. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    No.

7. LowcountryQueen

LowcountryQueen Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1

It is OK to disagree with Hillary but you should not dislike her because she has a different opinion than you. People do put down Hillary because they are not use to seeing a women of her strength and determination. And Condi Rice should never run for anything, in fact she can barely do the job she has now. I said strong intelligent women, not puppets!

8. LowcountryQueen

LowcountryQueen Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Why?

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Cause she's a freaking communist.

10. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Lowcountry,

In another thread you mention that liberals are the "openminded" ones...yet here you state that anyone who doesn't like Hillary Clinton is simply afraid of strong, opinionated women.

It the really real world, we call that hypocrisy....I guess thats being "openminded" in your world.

I dislike Hillary Clinton because she is vehemently anti-military and treated the military staff in the White House deplorably while her husband was President. I dislike Hillary Clinton because she has made numerous statements that have indicated her disapproval for women who choose to stay at home to raise their children, rather than placing them into daycare centers. I dislike Hillary Clinton because HillaryCare caused the massive flu vaccine shortage last year that killed several children and exacerbated the problems we are experiencing this year....and now she wants to blame it on Bush. I dislike her because she supported the war in Iraq and stated that Saddam was a threat, until it became politically dangerous to do so. I dislike her for the numerous illegal activities that she was linked to, and the interesting and creative ways she has always managed to emerge from investigations unscathed, I dislike her for a number of reasons...none of them having anything to do with her being an educated, well-spoken, and opinionated woman.

You have stereotyped everyone who dislikes Hillary Clinton because they disagree with your opinion...unfortunately for you, you're dead wrong. Fortunately for the rest of us, you've given us quite a glimpse into the way your brain works. :clap:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1