Hilary Clinton and Susan Rice out

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
If I was a high ranking member of the Republican U.S Congress I would ask for Hilary Clinton's and Susan Rice resignation. If there responsible for the issues in Libya so says Hillary Clinton then they should lose their jobs for incompetence. That being said my true belief is that buck always stops with the boss President Obama. We all know taking responsibility for something isn’t one of the Presidents strongest talents

dems dont police themselves like republicans should do (as in a better job) but to the dems you dont police because they dont break rules, rules are for the little people to follow, dems illegals or anyone who hates this country see the occupiers, are excluded from teh rules, the dems love rules but not for themselves, for the little people or the people they have no use for, or will have use for later.

If I was a high ranking member of the Republican U.S Congress I would ask for Hilary Clinton's and Susan Rice resignation. If there responsible for the issues in Libya so says Hillary Clinton then they should lose their jobs for incompetence. That being said my true belief is that buck always stops with the boss President Obama. We all know taking responsibility for something isn’t one of the Presidents strongest talents

Okay. Just remember this is where you set the bar for demanding a resignation.

i'm sure that your 'opinion' on this subject is entirely nonpartisan.

Amazing that Hillary suddenly remembered to take responsibility right before the foreign policy debate

What a sense of timing

Romney needs to ask Obama if he still thinks the video was to blame

Hillary is leaving most likely after the election.

Now she will want to leave sooner more than ever. She wants the nation to forget her part in this mess come 2016.

After four years of Romney, if it turns out that way and things improve under his policies as much as I expect them to improve--that will depend largely on the makeup of the Congress he gets--ANYBODY associated with the Obama Administration won't be able to gain any traction in 2016.

Amazing that Hillary suddenly remembered to take responsibility right before the foreign policy debate

What a sense of timing

I've been watching the news all day yesterday and today fully expecting some kind of national or international crisis to happen that will dominate the debate tonight. So far the best they've come up with is accusations that Romney is politicizing the Lybia attack and they may have to settle for hopes that will stick and deflect from Obama's mishandling and misrepresentations of that event.

Or Obama could instruct Crowley to omit any questions that would allow Lybia to be brought up tonight. If we don't get any Lybia discussion, you can take it to the bank that is exactly what happened.

What a sense of timing

I've been watching the news all day yesterday and today fully expecting some kind of national or international crisis to happen that will dominate the debate tonight. So far the best they've come up with is accusations that Romney is politicizing the Lybia attack and they may have to settle for hopes that will stick and deflect from Obama's mishandling and misrepresentations of that event.

Or Obama could instruct Crowley to omit any questions that would allow Lybia to be brought up tonight. If we don't get any Lybia discussion, you can take it to the bank that is exactly what happened.

She'll find a way to be in the tank for him tonight even though her role is supposed to be very limited.

Hillary is leaving most likely after the election.

Now she will want to leave sooner more than ever. She wants the nation to forget her part in this mess come 2016.

After four years of Romney, if it turns out that way and things improve under his policies as much as I expect them to improve--that will depend largely on the makeup of the Congress he gets--ANYBODY associated with the Obama Administration won't be able to gain any traction in 2016.

That's probably a pretty good reason why she would leave after this term.

That's probably a pretty good reason why she would leave after this term.

She may still have presidential aspirations four years from now. It really will depend on how her health and ambitions holds up as she and all of that generation will be getting a little long in the tooth by 2016. But I honestly think she is thoroughly tainted by this administration, and any even slightly charismatic opponent should be able to use that effectively to ensure she cannot be nominated for much of anything.

But despite her obvious lack of connection with anything in New York State and carpet bagger status, she was easily elected Senator of New York. So who knows. Unfortunately, star power seems to be more powerful than any track record.

Last edited:

And Obama should march right behind them....But we all know it's not going to happen.

It is interesting that Hillary made her grand 'the buck stops here' announcement just before the debate, and I am certain there was considerable pressure applied to make that happen and deflect blame from Obama. And if Obama's opposition is anywhere near on the ball, they will make sure that isn't going to work.

Susan Rice won't be deposed due to this, however. Ambassadors do what they are told or they are replaced. And since she no doubt knows where the bodies are buried, they won't provoke her into telling what she knows.

Forum List

Back