Hil? This Is Barry. We Gotta Get Our Stories Straight, Yano

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Instead of "The American Ambassador?" "Where's The American Ambassador?" 'Who's got the American Ambassador?" It was "Mohammed video! Mohammed Video! Mohammed video!We gotta get our stories straight in order to pull this off"

Barry talked to Leon at 5:00PM then drifted off to practice his speech for delivery the next day over at Harry Reids place then called Hillary at around 10:00 PM, his only call, either to thank her for going on the airwaves pushing the Mohammed video, as planned, or to make sure she got her story straight when she did go on. The American Ambassador gets kidnapped, Barry moves in, puts some moves on the kidnappers, smooth talks them into releasing the Ambassador, sending that spoiled rich kid's, Mitt Romney's, campaign into oblivion, and cakewalking back into the presidency.
"Listen! We gotta stick together on this in order to pull it off. If we do, it'll be a piece of cake! The press'll never question anything I say. Trust me!"

"Interception!" "Whaddya mean I just had my turn! When I yell interception, its my turn!" "Besides, I'm the president, when I want a turn, i get a turn!"

The Administration flat out lied re Benghazi. The press said nary a word, Candy Crowley threw her infamous block on Mitt, the result of which is that we have another four more of the second coming of Benedict Arnold. If John Brennan be confirmed as head of the CIA, the Taliban itself will be in charge of ferretting out any and all plans the Taliban or al Qaeda has to attack America. Chuck Hagel, the man directly on Iran's payroll will be SecD, John McCain came out and said so himself today, "Hagel is the worst possible choice, ever, for a Secretary of Defense, but he's the president's choice and his will be done." And John Kerry as Secretary of State, never met a dictator he wasn't willing to surrender the United States to, lock stock and barrel.

Ted Cruz, freshman Senator from Texas (R) pointed out that the United States finds itself in some serious doo-doo today, principally because its politicians over a long period of time have chosen the path of going along to get along rather than standing up and fighting for what was right. D'ja hear that, John?]

"President Barack Obama called Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at about 10 p.m. on the night of the terrorist attacks on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told CNSNews.com.

That was more than six hours after the attacks started, more than an hour before Tryone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed–and about the time that Clinton first released a statement linking the attacks to “inflammatory material posted on the Internet,” a reference to an anti-Muslim video on YouTube.

“Like every president before him, he has a national security adviser and deputy national security adviser,” Carney told CNSNews.com on Tuesday. “He was in regular communication with his national security team directly, through them, and spoke with the secretary of state at approximately 10 p.m. He called her to get an update on the situation.”

Carney was responding to questions from CNSNews.com about who Obama communicated with on the evening of Sept. 11, 2012. Outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, told the Senate Armed Services Committee they first notified the president of the attack during a Sept. 11, 2012 meeting that began at 5 p.m. and ran for about 30 minutes. They also told the committee they did not talk to Obama or anyone else at the White House after that meeting.

U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, State Department Information Management Officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, who worked for CIA, were killed in the Benghazi attacks.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey. (AP)

That night, while the attacks were still unfolding, and before Woods and Doherty were killed, Secretary of State Clinton released a statement–entitled “Statement on the Attack in Bengazi”– linking the attacks to an anti-Muslim video that had been posted on YouTube. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet,” Clinton said. “The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”

Over the course of a week–from Jan. 8 to Jan. 15–CNSNews.com tried to get the State Department to simply say when exactly on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, the department issued this statement. The State Department would not respond. CNSNews.com called again Tuesday to inquire what time the statement was released. The State Department again did not respond.

However, the Associated Press confirmed to CNSNews.com that at 10:58 p.m. Eastern time that night, it ran a story quoting from Clinton’s statement linking the Benghazi attacks to “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” Also, FactCheck.or, a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, has reported that the State Department released Clinton’s statement “about 10:00 p.m.”–which is when Carney tells CNSNews.com Obama phoned Clinton.

FactCheck.org also pointed out that MSNBC posted a Reuters story at 10:32 p.m. that night, which quoted Clinton’s statement linking the Benghazi attacks to “inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

The Benghazi attacks later were determined to have nothing to do with a protest over the YouTube video–although administration officials, including the president, continued to make that inference for days after the attacks.

During her Jan. 23 testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton stated she spoke with Obama the night of the attack, but did not say what time."

WH: Obama Called Hillary at 10PM on Night of Benghazi Attack?About Same Time Clinton First Publicly Linked Attack to YouTube Video | CNS News

Last edited:
I heard that when our consulate in Karachi was attacked in 2002, and 12 people died and 51 were injured, that George Bush choked on a pretzel when he heard the news.

Then he went back to watching his basketball game.

Last edited:
I heard that after American diplomat David Foy was killed with three other people during another attack at our consulate in Karachi on March 2, 2006, George Bush was [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjTX5uKlA0]partying at a state dinner[/ame].

Republicans weren't really trying on this one. If they could manage to get an impeachment out of Lewinsky benghazi should've been a cinch. Maybe they've noticed the public has tired of their silly games.
Just proves that the idiot left is crooked and gets away with it. Thugs one and all.

Republicans weren't really trying on this one. If they could manage to get an impeachment out of Lewinsky benghazi should've been a cinch. Maybe they've noticed the public has tired of their silly games.
Just proves that the idiot left is crooked and gets away with it. Thugs one and all.

Republicans have gotten away with plenty bud. Benghazi has no legs to stand on. Obama did not pull the trigger on those people no matter how much you want to believe it.

Forum List

Back