High treason. Lying Obama and crooked Killary are preaparing coup.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It is a coup! Lying Obama, MSM presstitutes, unfaithful electors and crooked Killary are preparing coup, want to abolish Constitution and to steal election from Trump.It is an act of high treason which can end not only in civil war, but in WWIII with Russia.

It is a coup! Lying Obama, MSM presstitutes, unfaithful electors and crooked Killary are preparing coup, want to abolish Constitution and to steal election from Trump.It is an act of high treason which can end not only in civil war, but in WWIII with Russia.

Is Hillary still alive?
I think that the leftists are just hysterical, they cannot win an election, even a rigged election, and the lying MSM became irrelevant.

If they try a coup, they will lose, too.

Is Hillary still alive?
I think that the leftists are just hysterical, they cannot win an election, even a rigged election, and the lying MSM became irrelevant.

Liberals are guys without moral and completely insane.They are capable to anything bad, they are evil poor, don't underestimate them.

Relax, bro.

That's not our real problem. You see, this whole thing, Trump, Killary, Obama, the MSM. They're just trying to distract us from the real threat. Alien rays from space. We knew that it was aliens that created the pyramids, but the pyramids were only part of the puzzle.

The pyramids act as a guiding rod to earth from the alien space ship hiding behind the dark side of the moon. Every once in a while, preparing for their ritual, they come down to earth and create ominous messages in our corn fields and abduct our cows for lactose experiments and bovine rape.

Then, in the year 2021, at the end of Trump's first term, the aliens will come from behind the moon and hit us with rays so powerful that they can only be powered by means alien to our planet. They will penetrate our suborbital lobes and indoctrinate us into voting for Elizabeth Warren who will then try to destroy our coal industry so that our toxic atmosphere is no longer an obstacle to their ultimate goal -- eating our brains. Our brains are a delicacy to their alien species, and bovine rape victims are a pricy commodity on their home planet.

Now, with the 'climate change' lies, they will try to clean our atmosphere so that it is much more hospitable to these alien species which are so susceptible and sensitive to the CO2 in our atmosphere. When they have finally managed to pierce our atmosphere en masse with no fear of these toxic gases, they will be able to enslave our species and harvest our brains for their giant multi-celestial corporate empire.

The only way we can prevent this indoctrination is by stubborny, in spite of these alien efforts, to vote for Donald J. Trump and wearing the appropriate head protection gear to help shield us from their powerful rays.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Is Hillary still alive?

Liberals are guys without moral and completely insane.They are capable to anything bad, they are evil poor, don't underestimate them.
My winner rating is for this statement

I don't know what those two had cooked up...
taking for granted she'd win, no problemo, but, Trump winning
definitely threw a monkey wrench into something!

It takes one delusional nazi too think that a person winning the popular vote and then winning the electoral college, through a constitutional procedure counts as a coup and will spark a "civil war".

If i had a nickel for everytime the nazi republicans threatened civil war because something they didn't like happened I'd be richer than trumps 1st wife

It takes one delusional nazi too think that a person winning the popular vote and then winning the electoral college, through a constitutional procedure counts as a coup and will spark a "civil war".

If i had a nickel for everytime the nazi republicans threatened civil war because something they didn't like happened I'd be richer than trumps 1st wife
What's a Nazi republican?

image.jpeg

View attachment 102276
what type of self hating nazi drew that?

View attachment 102276
what type of self hating nazi drew that?
A liberal....

And this would be an example of what the lefties were mocking before they lost their OWN shit.

Liberals in general and Democrats specifically are the scum of America.

This post election attack on Trump, that has no basis in reality, is despicable and a great example of the garbage that makes up the Left Wing in America.

They are so damn afraid that Trump will make America better and expose the destruction and incompetence of the Democrat Party and Obama that will will resort to any lie or hate to discredit him.

Then they wonder why the Democrat Party is being made irrelevant with significant losses in the last several election. Obama, being Black, was a one trick pony. After the race card that they played with his election they have nothing.

How can you be wealthier than Trump's first wife? You are Trump's first wife, and you have that divorcee hate/rage going on!

Dr. Derelict says " take 2, two-ball meat injections before bedtime and call me in the morning".

It's just political propaganda. I think next Monday the Electoral College will elect Donald Trump.
After that any "coup d'etat" will be impossible :)

It's just political propaganda. I think next Monday the Electoral College will elect Donald Trump.
Now you see the idiots inherent in the system..

Still playing the old and tired "Nazi/Hitler" card?

Does this still work?
Hardly!
But the Commies are so desperate now, they are losing their ability to think.
:D

Now you see the idiots inherent in the system..
I would think that Hillary is preparing soup at this hour.

Forum List

Back