Hidin’ Biden .. Super Bowl .. no show?

Maybe he's not into hockey...

8f2v8i.jpg

The interview as I understand it was supposed to be three minutes so for Biden that would be two questions maybe three total from what it is fair to say would be a sympathetic interviewer and he cant handle that. This is not that big of a deal even so not being able or willing to do a live three minute interview is not a good look.

Or maybe he just realizes no one wants to think about politics when watching the SuperBowl.
That would be nice but totally unrealistic with all this boring TDS/Taylor Swift/Democrat hate mongering going on.

The interview as I understand it was supposed to be three minutes so for Biden that would be two questions maybe three total from what it is fair to say would be a sympathetic interviewer and he cant handle that. This is not that big of a deal even so not being able or willing to do a live three minute interview is not a good look.
Maybe Biden will just send a pre-recorded message given his extensive failing condition.

And just as I predicted, tonight during the opening of the 13th Annual NFL Awards, they must have brought up Swift and/or Kelce 25 times! Hilariously, the only other time they showed a flash of the Pittsburgh Steelers from last season in any of the 10 minute long highlights flashes of the 2023s NFL greatest moments and plays other than to show Coach Mike Tomlin in the audience for 2 seconds was to show a defender putting an absolute smashing pulverizing sack on Kenny Pickett---- probably one of the times that sent him to the hospital! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back