Hidden White Shitholes

Kids living in destitution in UK rose by 50% in two years

Figures from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation show the number of children experiencing destitution has gone up 52 per cent in the past two years. And they're warning the pandemic could drag millions more into the sort of poverty that renders people barely able to survive.

Are they counting the breed for money and terrorism muslims as white again? Yes if you are going to import a bunch of muslims who have multiwives and their wives job is have push out more and more welfare offspring---those kids will be living in poverty.

Really? This is the best IM2 can do. Lets ignore the huge black on ANYONE violence . Chicago. Detroit. East Los Angeles. Bare bones truth is: blacks are their own worst enemies no matter where.
Tell me why you are so fixated on race, particularly the lives of Americans of African descent. BTW: we are facing an epidemic of European-descended people screaming in people's faces, bashing people with batons and flagpoles, and generally doing the whole white-trash thing. They are intent on shaming all of us who are Caucasian.

Tell me why you are so fixated on race, particularly the lives of Americans of African descent. BTW: we are facing an epidemic of European-descended people screaming in people's faces, bashing people with batons and flagpoles, and generally doing the whole white-trash thing. They are intent on shaming all of us who are Caucasian.

Hmmm, so all the black people screaming in white peoples faces, taking their drinks off of their tables etc. you are claiming that was white people doing that shit?

You ARE stupid, aren't you.

Hmmm, so all the black people screaming in white peoples faces, taking their drinks off of their tables etc. you are claiming that was white people doing that shit?

You ARE stupid, aren't you.
It doesn't matter what non-whites do or don't do. I am claiming that white people are doing shit, which drags all of us Caucasians into shame. If you want to divide Americans up by race, take responsibility for your own. There are whites who are in militia gangs, who are white nationalists, "Christian" nationalists, KKK, Proud Boys, Oath-keepers, neo-nazis, etc. Repudiate them and defend our good name.

It doesn't matter what non-whites do or don't do. I am claiming that white people are doing shit, which drags all of us Caucasians into shame. If you want to divide Americans up by race, take responsibility for your own. There are whites who are in militia gangs, who are white nationalists, "Christian" nationalists, KKK, Proud Boys, Oath-keepers, neo-nazis, etc. Repudiate them and defend our good name.

Really? Link to 2 cases that are legit, where white people did something stupid like scream in the face of a black person, or steal their drinks from them.

Really? Link to 2 cases that are legit, where white people did something stupid like scream in the face of a black person, or steal their drinks from them.

You still want to make this racial. I already explained in my post #24 what some Caucasians are doing to disgrace us in front of Americans and in front of the world. Should I be held accountable for their antics? Does my status as an American of Irish and Russian/Polish background require me to support them?

You still want to make this racial. I already explained in my post #24 what some Caucasians are doing to disgrace us in front of Americans and in front of the world. Should I be held accountable for their antics? Does my status as an American of Irish and Russian/Polish background require me to support them?

No, you havn't. You have spewed unsupported talking points. You have yet to post a link showing white people doing any of the ACTUAL CRIMES that your heroes in burn loot murder were actually doing.

Figures from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation show the number of children experiencing destitution has gone up 52 per cent in the past two years. And they're warning the pandemic could drag millions more into the sort of poverty that renders people barely able to survive.

To the OP. The U.K is in better shape than our country. They have Borris. We have Biden, and most of those people lost their jobs. During the pandemic. I'm part Scottish! The U.K is not a shithole. And this is coming someone who wants to see a Free Scotland Glasgow is a beautiful city, so is Chester, England. If you ache to see shitholes go to Hatti, but it is obvious you are jealous of the success of white-dominated nations.

The UK has suffered from 11 years of Conservative policies and we have seen poverty rise every year. Inequality has bred health inequality where your address dictates when you will die. the system is rigged so that the poor get left behind because the rich need poor folk to do their work for them.
And its getting worse.

Whenever a country, state, city, or any other population moves to the left, more poverty is ALWAYS the result. You people want it that way.

Poverty is not racist. In the U.S., the biggest predictor of whether you will be a doctor or a criminal is the zip code you were born in. Probably the same in the UK.
Racism can cause poverty. It has caused poverty.

Whenever a country, state, city, or any other population moves to the left, more poverty is ALWAYS the result. You people want it that way.
Wrong. That's why we have faced depressions after the right has had control of our government. Our state was fucked up by right wing policy.

Wrong. That's why we have faced depressions after the right has had control of our government. Our state was fucked up by right wing policy.
In fact, this country was run by the Right..from its founding until 1932 and FDR. The Right represented the Robber Baron mentality--workers were a commodity best kept cheap..and firmly under the thumbs of their betters. Their policies resulted in scandal after scandal..ultimately resulting in the Great Depression.
FDR was a firm believer in a social contract, and did his best for the common working man. The result? A 30 year run of prosperity and growth. It was the unions he empowered, the minimum wage, Social Security, the concept of investing in children...and on and on---and the Republicans hate him to this day for it.
When Reagan broke the ATC strike---it was the start of the reactionary attempt by the Right to regain control. Union busting has led to the loss of American jobs overseas..and the buying power of the American worker..while also hooking most of America on debt~

Racism can cause poverty. It has caused poverty.
Hell, that's fuckin' axiom. Racism ALWAYS manifests itself economically. Otherwise, what would be the point? That was the real reason for the Red Summer and Tulsa. Blacks were just doing too good~

Hell, that's fuckin' axiom. Racism ALWAYS manifests itself economically. Otherwise, what would be the point? That was the real reason for the Red Summer and Tulsa. Blacks were just doing too good~

Hmmmm...suuuuuuuure are a lot of very wealthy black folks here in the good old USA.

Hmmmm...suuuuuuuure are a lot of very wealthy black folks here in the good old USA.
Are there?

The statistic shows the distribution of U.S. millionaires in 2013, by race and ethnicity. As of 2013, about 76 percent of U.S. millionaires were White/Caucasian.
The issue of racial inequality in regards to income and wealth has been a problem through the entirety of the history of the United States. The statistic above demonstrates how the percentage of millionaires that identify as Black/African Americans is disproportionate to the share of the population overall. While the disproportionate number of millionaires demonstrates an undesirable degree of income inequality it is at the bottom of the wealth ladder within American society that the issue is most pressing. The overrepresentation of African Americans in contrast to the population in unemployment statistics are cause for concern on the part of the government and society as a whole. In 2014, nearly 25 percent of surveyed families who placed themselves in the income bracket of under ten thousand dollars identified as black.

Forum List

Back