Hidden White Shitholes

Are there?

The statistic shows the distribution of U.S. millionaires in 2013, by race and ethnicity. As of 2013, about 76 percent of U.S. millionaires were White/Caucasian.
The issue of racial inequality in regards to income and wealth has been a problem through the entirety of the history of the United States. The statistic above demonstrates how the percentage of millionaires that identify as Black/African Americans is disproportionate to the share of the population overall. While the disproportionate number of millionaires demonstrates an undesirable degree of income inequality it is at the bottom of the wealth ladder within American society that the issue is most pressing. The overrepresentation of African Americans in contrast to the population in unemployment statistics are cause for concern on the part of the government and society as a whole. In 2014, nearly 25 percent of surveyed families who placed themselves in the income bracket of under ten thousand dollars identified as black.

Compare that with every other country in the WORLD.

Go!

Compare that with every other country in the WORLD.

Go!
It's irrelevant..the rest of the world. But the attempt at deflection is noted. Here, in the US, it is still far better to be white..in every major category.
Still..to this day. If you're a white male..even better.
You like it that way...I don't. call me in 50 years..and see the demographic plays out~

It's irrelevant..the rest of the world. But the attempt at deflection is noted. Here, in the US, it is still far better to be white..in every major category.
Still..to this day. If you're a white male..even better.
You like it that way...I don't. call me in 50 years..and see the demographic plays out~

I am deflecting nothing. I am pointing out that for a supposed racist country there sure are a shitload of black people doing really well.

Put another way, if you are in the bottom 5% economically in the USA, you are in the top 1% of the world.

Must be why every black and brown person is so desperate to get here.

Seems we are pretty NON racist, based on that fact alone.

Forum List

Back