Hickenlooper:if elected president i would suspend death penalty & prevent execution of Boston bomber

• Banned
"The first thing I would do as President is make sure we got the right people on the Supreme Court so we don't have to worry [about Roe vs. Wade]"

• Banned
Hickenlooper distances himself from single-payer healthcare: “I can’t imagine how we would pull (people) off of health care coverage that in most cases they like”

• Banned
choose a great VP who will help you ‘right the ship’. Perhaps a ‘unity’ ticket with your good buddy Kasich would fit the bill?? GO HICKENLOOPER.

i have now reversed course on him, you see!

• Banned
"Hickenlooper sounds like a name from the Victorian age. FETCH ME THE HICKENLOOPER!" - Gutfeld

Out of the blue he apparently felt the need to confess that he brought his own mother to an X rated movie. The democrat candidate parade is starting to look like a clown car.

One of Hickenlooper’s go-to lines is “we aren’t going to beat President Trump with a litmus test of ideological purity. We need to be pragmatic.” He is also the first candidate I have heard use the phrase “bull pucky.”

Forum List

Back