Hi.

nhmod

Rookie
Oct 21, 2013
New Hampshire
I expect the US Message Board will be a bit of a disappointment, After reading the guide lines I though this is refreshing, a platform where those posting are required to act in a responsible manner while respecting the right of others to hold a different opinion.
Selecting a thread commenting on the ACA to become acquainted with the site did not comply with the rules. It was a random selection.

I expect the US Message Board will be a bit of a disappointment, After reading the guide lines I though this is refreshing, a platform where those posting are required to act in a responsible manner while respecting the right of others to hold a different opinion.
Selecting a thread commenting on the ACA to become acquainted with the site did not comply with the rules. It was a random selection.

I think I know what you mean when you say respecting the right of others to have a different opinion. I was taken aback when I first came aboard with the lack of respect, but I got used to the name calling and language and posted my views without the carelessness of cursing, etc. It works. Give it a try, and there is a section where courtesy rules that you may enjoy. I believe it is right after the current news section. See you in there!

I'm sure we, every one, with you every success in avoiding being struck in the ass by the door on the way out.

Welcome to USMB, nhmod. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back