hi

Mar 10, 2012
from the midwest, and i'm absolutely pissed off by this "supposed" government that is now running our nation. It's time that we as Americans need to stand up and take what our forefathers had given to us, Freedom ...Free of oppression. Remember, it is OUR country, and OUR right to say how this country is ran. NOT the elected officials who seek to make us slaves to the system, for their entertainment.

from the midwest, and i'm absolutely pissed off by this "supposed" government that is now running our nation. It's time that we as Americans need to stand up and take what our forefathers had given to us, Freedom ...Free of oppression. Remember, it is OUR country, and OUR right to say how this country is ran. NOT the elected officials who seek to make us slaves to the system, for their entertainment.
Welcome to USMB, darkheart47374. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm with you all the way, darkheart47374. Glad you joined and hope to read much from you. :D

welcome7.gif

:welcome:

and way to dive right in.

none of that sissy testing the water with your toes crap.

Welcome here. It is good and discussion is finite about the ways and means of political discourse. Some, however, also indulge in the fact the universe is expanding--------everywhere.......

....And we do not know why. 46,000,000,000 Light Years and counting.....

Hat is tipped...

Robert

Forum List

Back