hi there

pedophobe

Rookie
Nov 1, 2009
:eusa_angel: hi there. thanks for having me on your site.

i'm 40 years old and have worked in corporate management. i get my news through the internet from a variety of news stations, and i would like to talk about different news stories from time to time.

i recently attended a federal court trial where the judge locked away a pedophile kidnapper in jail for several years. one of the defendants called the prosecutor a homophobe, but i thought that the prosecutor might have just been a pedophobe instead. so that's where i got my username.

hope to chat with each of you soon.

Pedophobe means that you fear kids.

It could Mean that he Fears Soil... In that, Death.

Don't make Assumptions, Exxxxxxxxxxspecially when someone has Explained what something Means to you.

It's a Welcome Thread, and this is Part of the Reason Noobs get into Fights Walking through the Door here.

It is a 2-way Street, after all.

And in that, Welcome.

:)

peace...

Pedophobe means that you fear kids.
depends on how you interpret it. homophobe means that you fear homonyms and homogenized milk.

Homophobe is a made up word...technically, it should mean that you fear the same.

If pedophobe means that you fear people who have sex with children, then pedophile would mean that you like people who have sex with children. It all just doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back