Hi. Just flying by.

Thought I would give this place a try. Hope there are some friendly folks around here.
Welcome Rook. We have a Clean Debate Room all the way down to a pitiful place called Flame Zone....I mean pitiful

Plus there is pretty much a board for all interests except milking cows

I'm the elevator operator at the place. You will need to purchase an elevator pass for 10 bucks to move around the boards. I'll PM you soon with Paypal instructions

Thought I would give this place a try. Hope there are some friendly folks around here.
5i55rp.jpg

Welcome to USMB myself! You’ll find many nice people here and it’s part of the reason I stick around. There are many regulars who go back many years on this board and many new members. I hope you find a good amount of worthwhile conversations. Once you become familiar with various posters you can better fine-tune your time.

Just keep in mind that even nice people have “off days” sometimes, and some nice people have a lot of off days, while other posters struggle a bit more with that whole concept of nice- but luckily they’re in the minority here- Enjoy!

Forum List

Back