hi from England!

HI! I am from (somewhere in ) England. I had all the early Elvis albums, but I have no idea what happened to them, along with all the Beatles albums. And the first two Pink Floyd albums. They all got lost along the way. Pity that, because I would be able to sell them off for a stack of money now.

Hi all I am from the UK....I am a Elvis Presley fan, I hope there are more of you on the forum!

elvislady

hi. i'm irish so i guess welcome. the jury is kinda out...well, unless you are an fan of lord william john kenneth diplock, the P.O.T.A. and D.O.R.A. and special powers acts. i think p,w, botha was particularly fond of great britain's special poewer act saying that he would trade all the apartheid legislation in south africa for mone paragraph of the UK's special powers act.

i am not exactly sure which is more preferable to the british, internment without trial or lord diplock's trial without jury. i know general sir frank kitson preferred juryless trials, as he was the one who orchestrated the bogside massacre. it nseemed cleaner, i think.

the report from the widgery tribunal was a good read.

anyway, really, welcome. i'm just bustin' your chops, ma'am...don't be goin' all gombeen on me...lol. i'll pos rep you...and check out my link to meet some very nice people, many of whom aren't isish.

beidh ar la linn, mo chara. failte agus beannacht.

Forum List

Back