Hi all

R

RogueVamp

I just joined this board and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the seattle area, worked in the social services industry for a while (15yrs) and now I'm trying graphic design. ..oh yeah and I guess i should mention I'm one of those cheese eating surrender monkeys...although I don't eat a lot of cheese, never surrender..but I love animals so the monkey part I'll keep :)

Originally posted by RogueVamp
I just joined this board and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the seattle area, worked in the social services industry for a while (15yrs) and now I'm trying graphic design. ..oh yeah and I guess i should mention I'm one of those cheese eating surrender monkeys...although I don't eat a lot of cheese, never surrender..but I love animals so the monkey part I'll keep :)

Are you French or from Wisconsin?

My bad, Welcome!

I had intended to write me intro into the appropriate forum but i screwed that up...good start huh..lol..sorry'bout that:)

I had intended to write me intro into the appropriate forum but i screwed that up...good start huh..lol..sorry'bout that:)

this is fine Rogue...

but i watch that seventy's show once in a while and they're from there..and I do have a green bay packer mug somewhere in storage:)

but i watch that seventy's show once in a while and they're from there..and I do have a green bay packer mug somewhere in storage:)

Well Wisconsin is close to the Land of Lincoln! So Hi there!

now off I go to play in the sun (yes we do get sunshine in seattle:)) I'll see ya all on the board later on...cheers..oh wait that ain't french..salut

now off I go to play in the sun (yes we do get sunshine in seattle:)) I'll see ya all on the board later on...cheers..oh wait that ain't french..salut

Ciao! not French either!

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Fort Wainwright, Alaska. Army Base. My parents are from Wisconsin :p:

kinda figured, big detour! :p:

My son had gone to U of W Madison for x-country camps the past 4 years. Beautiful campus.

I come back to see all these posts that started from my intro...I feel impotent...or is that important lol..anyways thks for the warm welcome:)

Welcome...I'm the cool crazy iowa girl..I will be here for your service if you were in uniform but i didn't see anything that states you are in uniform so..:p: anyway welcome to the board you are going to have fun..we all are crazy here..i'm being the ring leader and all..:cof:

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Welcome to the boards. I Look forward to pissing you off! :poke:

yuck!! ya don't wanna poke a frog like that...you'll get boils don't ye know:D

Forum List

Back