Heya

Twofox

Aug 19, 2010
New to the boards. Twofox has been my online name since the days of the BBSes. Bulleting Board Systems for the uninitiated. That was about, oh... 1995 or so I guess.

Looking forward to some real discussion. Giving up on newsvine due to the liberal enforcement of ideas over there - Pick a blog (opinion) then post that as fact.. sheesh!

Anyways, looking forward!

EDIT: Don't assume I have any party affiliation or interest. Start the personal attacks and I consider you not worth talking to. However, discuss things like an adult and I'll be happy to disagree, agree, or learn, as long as you are willing to do the same.

Last edited:
New to the boards. Twofox has been my online name since the days of the BBSes. Bulleting Board Systems for the uninitiated. That was about, oh... 1995 or so I guess.

Looking forward to some real discussion. Giving up on newsvine due to the liberal enforcement of ideas over there - Pick a blog (opinion) then post that as fact.. sheesh!

Welcome Twofox. Ramble about and get your feet wet.

Welcome, Twofox. I try not to assume anything about anybody...until they lay the ground work for assumptions. I assume you do not like rude, obnoxious, adolescent, vulgar posters that make fun of you and interrupt otherwise pleasant debate. Am I correct?

I don't care what party you belong to as long as you aren't classified as an extremist...either way.

EDIT: Don't assume I have any party affiliation or interest. Start the personal attacks and I consider you not worth talking to. However, discuss things like an adult and I'll be happy to disagree, agree, or learn, as long as you are willing to do the same.

Gee, they all say that when they start out......... :lol:
Welcome and good luck, you'll need it. :D

Start the personal attacks and I consider you not worth talking to. However, discuss things like an adult and I'll be happy to disagree, agree, or learn, as long as you are willing to do the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

Just kidding. Welcome!

Welcome to USMB. I'm fairly new here as well, but it's a good site. I second Madeline's suggestion.:) If you are easily offended, good luck. If you are easy-going and able to handle differences in personalities, you'll be fine.:) Find your niche and get comfy.

Thanks for all the welcomes! And yes I do have a sense of humor, just get tired of trolls. :cool:

So can I, till the turrets kicks in... LOL... saw boondock saints 2 last nite... reminds me of the bar owner :)

:welcome: 2 USMB twofox, holy smokes BBS's that's going back, I used a 300 baud modem for starters, now it's 22MB down and 4.5MB up, how times have changed.
Have fun and enjoy ur stay.

Forum List

Back