Hey!! There is only one more year left for Obama money!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Time to apply for those grants and entitlements that Republicans have already paid for. Yep, Free books, free lunches, free phones, free education, Free Free Free to those who don't pay taxes.

If you do pay taxes, thank you for voting Republican because they do not have a clue on how to stop the Obama gravy train. Choo-Choo!! Shovel that Obama cash into the fire!! Don't worry! Its free!!

Wait until Bernie Sanders become president. Then Free convertibles and housing!!

Time to apply for those grants and entitlements that Republicans have already paid for. Yep, Free books, free lunches, free phones, free education, Free Free Free to those who don't pay taxes.

If you do pay taxes, thank you for voting Republican because they do not have a clue on how to stop the Obama gravy train. Choo-Choo!! Shovel that Obama cash into the fire!! Don't worry! Its free!!

Wait until Bernie Sanders become president. Then Free convertibles and housing!!

We need a complete economic collapse. All the cops, military and security apparatus can take their weapons home and defend their loved ones. The moonbats will either starve to death, or be eaten by the ghetto rats, who will then be killed foraging for loot out outside the city limits.

Don't forget the free internet, too! Uverse reminds me when I call them and am on hold.

Do I still have time to claim I'm a negro and get a free ObamaPhone?

Yowsa!

Free convertibles and housing...YIPPEE!

Forum List

Back