Hey Pale, I thought you might like these.....

Discussion in 'Photography and Imaging' started by freeandfun1, Apr 2, 2005.

1. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    On the way back from Death Valley, we stopped at one of our favorite spots... the Mountain Spring Saloon. It is a biker joint that has the best burgers around.

It is half-way between Pahrump and Vegas on NV-HWY 160 at the Mountain Springs Pass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,210
    Very cool free! Makes me want to get out and ride!

That custom looks like a Bourgett from Phoenix. It's too bad they still use the old Harley Davidson style Evolution engine in all those things. There's a lot of old school stuff in them like a three piece crank shaft, a gear oil pump and a revolving timed pressure window cylinder to mention a few things, that have all been updated to modern things on the Harley Twin Cams. Like a one piece crank shaft with a one inch crank pin instead of a seven eights, a hypoid oil pump inside the engine instead of gears hanging of the outside, and a much simplier form of interior engine pressure regulation that eliminates the timed window. Our Thunder Mountain Customs all use brand new Harley Davidson engines and power train.

http://www.renohd.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=0260174X4K3K2005J2I18I10JPMQ1237R0&veh=15257

Thanks for the great pics free. I love to look at pictures.