Hey Maple, Sinatra and Crude Frank

What would you 3 do without each other? :confused:

Well, Echo, I am sooooooooooooooo very flattered that you included me with Sinatra and Crude Frank. I consider it an honor to be considered among the most intelligent and informed posters that include the actual FACTS and TRUTH and provide legitimate links to the facts and the truth. I feel honored. It is like recieving the Nobel Peace Prize.:lol::lol:

Well, Echo, I am sooooooooooooooo very flattered that you included me with Sinatra and Crude Frank. I consider it an honor to be considered among the most intelligent and informed posters that include the actual FACTS and TRUTH and provide legimate links to the facts and the truth. I feel honored. It is like recieving the Nobel Peace Prize.:lol::lol:

LOL! :clap2:

Well, Echo, I am sooooooooooooooo very flattered that you included me with Sinatra and Crude Frank. I consider it an honor to be considered among the most intelligent and informed posters that include the actual FACTS and TRUTH and provide legimate links to the facts and the truth. I feel honored. It is like recieving the Nobel Peace Prize.:lol::lol:

Obvious troll is obvious.

Well, Echo, I am sooooooooooooooo very flattered that you included me with Sinatra and Crude Frank. I consider it an honor to be considered among the most intelligent and informed posters that include the actual FACTS and TRUTH and provide legitimate links to the facts and the truth. I feel honored. It is like recieving the Nobel Peace Prize.:lol::lol:

is self-delusion a helpful coping mechanism?

Self-delusion is something you would know alot about. :lol::lol: Attorney????:lol::lol:

Self-delusion is something you would know alot about. :lol::lol: Attorney????:lol::lol:

Yeah, how dare she be a lawyer. I'm sure you won't be using one if you ever get arrested for a serious crime right? You can defend yourself with no problem I'm sure. :cool:

And deserving it! :lol:

Maple, are you a welfare queen? You better have a lawyer on speed dial. You are not smart enough to stay out of trouble. No wonder you hate the Dems for beating the pubs. Your lost your levers locally in milking the system.

It's just like a fucking democrat to make fun of a welfare queen. Who'd a thunk it?

WillowTree, my sweetie. Welfare queens are fair targets for Republicans (like me) or pretend Republicans (like you) or liberals (like Jillian). But, hey, I may be unfair to Maple. She may have real need to be on public assistance.

That was so fucking sweet of you

WillowTree, my sweetie. Welfare queens are fair targets for Republicans (like me) or pretend Republicans (like you) or liberals (like Jillian). But, hey, I may be unfair to Maple. She may have real need to be on public assistance.

You are just about as Republican as obamalama is. :lol: and in my neck of the woods the term "welfare queen" is considered bigoted, racist, and not very kind. not to mention sterotypical.

Let the bitter, frustrated, hateful Libs cling to their autographed copies of "Rules for Radicals" and laugh when we ask them to tell us another story about that "Voracious Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster"

My apologies that you are a Republican. That really sucks, especially during the holidays.

Well, Echo, I am sooooooooooooooo very flattered that you included me with Sinatra and Crude Frank. I consider it an honor to be considered among the most intelligent and informed posters that include the actual FACTS and TRUTH and provide legitimate links to the facts and the truth.

Delusion.jpg

Forum List

Back