Hey libs...ever notice...rap music and conservatism have HUGE similarities? Why no criticism of rap?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok....let's see the similarities between evil bigoted conservatism and rap music...sung by beloved left wing minorities who are immune from Democrat criticism.

Gun fetish? Yes. Like the right wing...rap culture has a fetish not only for guns...but are outright bragadosish about killing with them.

Womanizers? HA!! Rap may be the most degrading anti-woman establishment this side of Islam.

Anti-gay? The word faggot is thrown around in rap like candy at a parade. The rap culture has almost no tolerance at all for homosexuality.

GREED?? Libs always accuse cons of being financially selfish. But next to guns and whores...nothing is as prized in rap as 100% absolute financial greed.

Christian: Yes. Many rappers talk about their religion and use bible verses or God talk in their rap. Tupac (best ever and yall know it) talked a lot about religion. "Only God can judge me" is a classic.

Racism? It's a well known fact that fierce hatred exists between the black rap culture and Hispanic gang culture. The murderous turf wars are legendary. And the anti white rhetoric is obviously well known.

So libs.....

We have an establishment that is greedy, homophohic, racist, sexist, Bible thumping and worships guns. And you don't dare criticize them. I'm talking the rap industry....not conservatives.

Racist, religious, homophohic, greedy gun nut: No not Ted Nugent or Trump.....TUPAC!!!

Rappers are engaging in an artful form of expression.

Conservatives seek to employ their agenda politically. Perhaps yo Conservatives should take a page from the rapper's manual and simply sing out your petulence rather Han impose it through law.

Ok....let's see the similarities between evil bigoted conservatism and rap music...sung by beloved left wing minorities who are immune from Democrat criticism.

Gun fetish? Yes. Like the right wing...rap culture has a fetish not only for guns...but are outright bragadosish about killing with them.

Womanizers? HA!! Rap may be the most degrading anti-woman establishment this side of Islam.

Anti-gay? The word faggot is thrown around in rap like candy at a parade. The rap culture has almost no tolerance at all for homosexuality.

GREED?? Libs always accuse cons of being financially selfish. But next to guns and whores...nothing is as prized in rap as 100% absolute financial greed.

Christian: Yes. Many rappers talk about their religion and use bible verses or God talk in their rap. Tupac (best ever and yall know it) talked a lot about religion. "Only God can judge me" is a classic.

Racism? It's a well known fact that fierce hatred exists between the black rap culture and Hispanic gang culture. The murderous turf wars are legendary. And the anti white rhetoric is obviously well known.

So libs.....

We have an establishment that is greedy, homophohic, racist, sexist, Bible thumping and worships guns. And you don't dare criticize them. I'm talking the rap industry....not conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back