Hey it's justathought!

justathought

Dec 4, 2011
Hello, I'm from the great lake state of Michigan. It's my favorite time of pre season presidential election bashing. I would say I play both sides of the fence. I would vote democrat or republican depending on the current state of events. Having a life view of run down cities to wealthy ones, I'd say michigan people have found a way to enjoy life no matter what the circumstances. My current view is Osama and Alawaki are gone so it's time for the men to come home. The sacrifice was worth it because Alqaida did not give us a choice but to meet in battle. Only communists think the government should be responsible for creating jobs. A commander in chief runs the military and no one can deny the results. Death should never be celebrated but when nations move against nations, America will always have brave men to meet the challenge. Men died so you could be so comfortable in your complaining. At least vote and respect our freedoms. If you want the troops home then the man deserves the time to make it happen. While I've flopped around on mandated health care I have come to realize people must have health care. A cancer diagnosis is nothing to predict. Death from it due to lack of treatement is. Most companies offer it and the poor have medicaid. The sweatshops whose owners live like kings while the employees struggle as they create profits need to cough it up. Thus why unions came to be. Why not give people an affordable buy in to Medicare? Hey ---it's justathought.

Hello, I'm from the great lake state of Michigan. It's my favorite time of pre season presidential election bashing. I would say I play both sides of the fence. I would vote democrat or republican depending on the current state of events. Having a life view of run down cities to wealthy ones, I'd say michigan people have found a way to enjoy life no matter what the circumstances. My current view is Osama and Alawaki are gone so it's time for the men to come home. The sacrifice was worth it because Alqaida did not give us a choice but to meet in battle. Only communists think the government should be responsible for creating jobs. A commander in chief runs the military and no one can deny the results. Death should never be celebrated but when nations move against nations, America will always have brave men to meet the challenge. Men died so you could be so comfortable in your complaining. At least vote and respect our freedoms. If you want the troops home then the man deserves the time to make it happen. While I've flopped around on mandated health care I have come to realize people must have health care. A cancer diagnosis is nothing to predict. Death from it due to lack of treatement is. Most companies offer it and the poor have medicaid. The sweatshops whose owners live like kings while the employees struggle as they create profits need to cough it up. Thus why unions came to be. Why not give people an affordable buy in to Medicare? Hey ---it's justathought.

Hi justathought! It looks like we agree and disagree on some things, but mostly agree.

I can see you will be an interesting person to talk to. It takes dialogue like yours to make people think. I hope that happens! Welcome!

Forum List

Back