Hey Guys, We Got One!

I hope its because I live in a nice white conservative town that my sign has stayed up...or maybe its the large husky in the front yard...I don't know....either way its nice to be gone ALL day yesterday to Asheville to come home and my sign was still there. Had 2 stolen when lived in Georgia. Mexicans didn't care for them.

So endangering lives and safety is totally good by you guys.

Got it.
you support;
theft
vandalism
assault
arson
and other forms of crime

go fuck yourself you wanna be tyrant

Again, if that car skidded out of control and hit some bystanders, the person who set that trap out would be morally responsible.

I don't know why this is hard for you wingnuts to grasp.
The dumbass may have possibly lost control of the vehicle when he veered off of the road to commit his indiscretion, harming far more bystanders.

He got what he deserved.

I would have been elated had he rolled his vehicle and found himself in the hospital.

I have no sympathy for these idiots and wish them serious or grave injury.

It would be a reminder to the others that stupidity has consequences.

Really is that what you think?
The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

Legally, there would be culpability on both. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.
Um, guy... We don't care.

I'll take my chances in court.

Your honor, I realize the error of my ways and will never do it again.

Sorry for his loss.

:lmao:

Really is that what you think?
The idiot that deliberately ran off the road to hit the signs is not responsible?
You fool

Legally, there would be culpability on both. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America

Perhaps the most important reason to avoid an attempt to trap a burglar is the fact that it is illegal. A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device. This term includes guns, ammunition, or explosive devices attached to trip wires or other triggering mechanisms, sharpened stakes, nails, spikes, electrical devices, lines or wires with hooks attached, and devices for the production of toxic fumes or gases.

First off.
concealed or camouflaged device - Nope the nails were clearly visible
Secondly
designed to cause bodily injury when triggered
The Device was not designed to "cause bodily injury"
Lastly
What was the trigger? It was run over not triggered
The trigger was the Trump sign. The Libtard was powerless to the visage of its greatness. Once seen, it's blind rage, and fury of differing opinion forced him to run it over. Typical moth to flame tale...
Flutter, flutter....bzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

he was trespassing, not that you care
he could have hit someone, not that you care
he destroyed property, not that you care

but in your fucked up idiotic world where it's ok to beat a homeless trump supporter....

Let's stick to the case at hand.

If I trespass on your property, and am injured by a dangerous situation you allowed to occur, the liability is on you, not me.

That's actually black letter law.

Which is why you have cases of burglars being able to sue property owners. I would direct you to the case of Bodine v. Enteprise High School, where a trespasser was injured falling through a skylight that the school had painted over.

I should also point out that Trump supporters are causing more violence than they are on the receiving end of.

Got it.
Apparently you're OK with vandalizing private property.

Property can be replaced. Lives cannot. The property owner created a situation where people could be injured. He is actually in violation of the law. So is the the person who swerved off the road, but "Two wrongs don't make a right."

but in your fucked up idiotic world where it's ok to beat a homeless trump supporter....

If I trespass on your property, and am injured by a dangerous situation you allowed to occur, the liability is on you, not me.

Which is why you have cases of burglars being able to sue property owners. I would direct you to the case of Bodine v. Enteprise High School, where a trespasser was injured falling through a skylight that the school had painted over.

I should also point out that Trump supporters are causing more violence than they are on the receiving end of.
Wrong

omg, you need to stop taking; "How stupid can you be?" as a challenge.

and a criminal getting to sue people and win is on filth like you.

We all know that the Hillary campaign instigated the violence.

Wrong

No, it's on property owners to make sure that their properties aren't a danger to people on them.

again- this really is settled law.
Let me understand, to get this correct.

Putting signs on your property, that you disagree with, is a danger to those who trespass to destroy those signs?

Wrong

No, it's on property owners to make sure that their properties aren't a danger to people on them.

again- this really is settled law.
Not so fast slick.

I have no trespassing signs.

If your stupid ass comes on my property, jumps in my pool and drowns, your spawn can't sue for your ignorance and stupidity.

And yes. I would watch you drown.

Got it.
Apparently you're OK with vandalizing private property.

Property can be replaced. Lives cannot. The property owner created a situation where people could be injured. He is actually in violation of the law. So is the the person who swerved off the road, but "Two wrongs don't make a right."
Cry me a river. Next time a tank trench for you fascists.

Got it.
You need to find yourself a dark, quiet place where you can go fuck your hypocritical self.

No, I'm just wondering if you guys think it's okay to endanger lives.

Because if someone HAD been injured, the person who set those nails out would have been held liable.
Maybe if you dumbass liberals would just obey the laws in the first place. People wouldn't need to do that kind of stuff. Maybe the owner should sit on his front porch and shoot the dumbass dead next time.

Forum List

Back