Hey Gunny

Almost as funny as it was to watch you guys bitch about President Bush.

The difference is I gave Bush a chance. And the 90% approval rating he had after 9/11 proved it.

Obama could walk on water and you all would complain. *shrug*
That simply is not true. Obama had a 70%+ approval rating when he took office. He has only himself to blame for his decline to mediocrity. Maybe if he stopped using the teleprompter so much and actually spoke to the people (as opposed to an "audience") he'd climb back up? Maybe some humility would be good?? Sadly, I don't see that happening, he has too large an ego to admit that he wasted his first year.

That's also not true. In the recent interview he did with Dianne Sawyer, he admitted that he tried to do too much too soon in light of the declining economy.

Any chance of starting an 'Obama Bitchfest' folder? There's enough obsessive threads on the guy on this messageboard to give War and Peace a run for its money...plus it'll give a chance for you Cons to wallow in your own self-righteousness.....

Should I start one on Bush, Palin, Cheney, and Waterboarding too?:eusa_whistle:

Why dont you make grump his own forum that he can post by himself in so no one offends and annoys him :lol:

Let me know when you meet someone who feels that way.

Personally, I just have little patience for the people who started the drumbeat the day he was elected.

You must have rdean, truthmatters and several others on ignore...

What about those of us who read his books and saw his associations and started the drumbeat before he was elected?

Dud likes to show what a learned scholar he is, but John Key has me stumped. Maybe he means a key to the john?
You could not look sillier, his comment was spot on.

John Key is PM of New zealand, which also happens to be where grump is.

Thanks for the information. I don't follow NZ much and suppose I should have googled the name. My bad.

Does my confession make your day? :lol:
Why sould it?

Any chance of starting an 'Obama Bitchfest' folder? There's enough obsessive threads on the guy on this messageboard to give War and Peace a run for its money...plus it'll give a chance for you Cons to wallow in your own self-righteousness.....

I reckon there's more Obama bitch threads in his first year in office, than all the eight years the Chimp was in office :eusa_whistle:

I find Obama Derangement Syndrome as entertaining as Bush Derangement and my favorite - PDS. Not at all.

But knowing a bit about the inefficacy of most mental health programs, I would say we just have to wait for the next election.

(and then "blame Obama" for the next 8 years). lol

I find Obama Derangement Syndrome as entertaining as Bush Derangement and my favorite - PDS. Not at all.

But knowing a bit about the inefficacy of most mental health programs, I would say we just have to wait for the next election.

(and then "blame Obama" for the next 8 years). lol

I assumed you knew a lot about mental health programs and I applaud you for working to help yourself..

[

That would be a collective "you" - as if you didn't know that. :eusa_eh:

I didn't start any Obama threads..

I'm not that big a supporter of Obama. I think he is Ok at best, it's just that Bush was soooooooooooo bad, it makes even Barry look ok. If your president from 2001-2009 had been somebody in the vein of Eisenhower, or even Nixon pre Watergate, I believe the repubs would have won the WH again, or if Obama had won, he would look incompetent. However, Bush set the bar so low in terms of intelligence etc, that even an deaf, dumb, blind amoeba with a speech impediment looked good.

and indeed, he won. good call.

i thought he was an empty suit when he started his run in 2007, and he's done nothing since then to change my mind. ravi and some others from other boards i've posted on can vouch that i have said that about him consistently.

he can campaign, but unfortunately he hasn't the first idea of how to govern.
ironically, he's got that in common with bush.

go figure.

to paraphrase sir winston spencer churchill, "we're fucked."

I reckon there's more Obama bitch threads in his first year in office, than all the eight years the Chimp was in office :eusa_whistle:

How quickly you forget. Not even close.:lol:

i thought he was an empty suit when he started his run in 2007, and he's done nothing since then to change my mind. ravi and some others from other boards i've posted on can vouch that i have said that about him consistently.

he can campaign, but unfortunately he hasn't the first idea of how to govern.
ironically, he's got that in common with bush.

go figure.

to paraphrase sir winston spencer churchill, "we're fucked."

And Churchill was wrong, wasn't he...

Forum List

Back